Fields that need an update

Which fields do you think that need an (urgent?) update?

Since I’m not that energy sensitive, I can’t say about the more subtle ones, also for what I use regularly, I’m happy/content with what we got (there were some fields which weren’t that effective when I had breathing problems for a few weeks, but that’s how/why I used more fields, for cold and for health - now I use sigils and mandalas and I REALLY LIKE THESE - anyway, the effects of fields are back for me, they all are working well now).

2 Likes

Angelic Vibration 2.0 (He could make a 3.0 as a paid version but greatly improved one)

Neuro album (This could be updated to be stronger or add more complex neurological features which can deal with and target D2, D3 dopamine receptors related to the dopamine field for example)

Guided Path (We could get a greatly improved version of this whether paid or on Patreon. This could be made into a tag or audio version.)

18 Likes

Your right… in time.
:mechanical_arm:

42 Likes

Diabetes 2.0?!

2 Likes

My mom would need that.

3 Likes

I think many would be able to benefit from an updated version of diabetes :pray:t4:

4 Likes

Below would be very helpful, with shorter duration. :pray:

• Ego Dissolution
  • Endocrine System Rejuvenation
  • Thyroid Healing and Regeneration
  • Mana Circuits
  • Vitamin D
  • The Politics of the Body album
11 Likes

May be a negentropic + smart one

14 Likes

Skin Regen, unlock full brain potential and ipf audio

8 Likes

angelic vibes Ver 2 was a game changer in my life…
Transformed into a new person.
The longest ever I played a field for an year daily…

Ver 3 would be awesome captain…

6 Likes

For me:

• Heal those around you. (Be the healer) Ver 2.0 to 3.0
  • Plasma Teeth (with Tesla violet ray and other improvements)

also maybe a Million Dollar new version, optimized with Torsion

3 Likes

perhaps including increased blood flow to the thyroid gland + area,
As well as some massage/relaxation of stiff neck muscles in the area?

This is the jist of some natural remedy/exercise I was suggested to practice (by my doctor ) to naturally support the thyroid.

1 Like

I like what you asked for; also, any field would be better, the shorter it is (at least regarding that aspect), unless it would require those/more minutes, in which case quality=longer duration > shorter duration.

:sweat_smile:
I haven’t even used Androstenol (only used Testosterone a few times), but I am planning on. :grin:. Still, I don’t want that much hate from my fellow brothers, also I don’t want to get involved in any fight.

1 Like

Androstenol 10.0

@JAAJ :grin:

5 Likes

A SLR NFT,

Or a SLR with EGO NFT.
Combine the both and realse it as an NFT

4 Likes

Smart SLR, targeting the primary limiting beliefs that are perpetuating the rest? sort of like a domino effect

3 Likes

This has become the secondary requests thread :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

A negentropic shorter version of Endocrine System Rejuvenation, maybe a patreon release :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

9 Likes

Hypersleep

4 Likes

*Slow Down the Perception of Time
updated is on my wishlist :hearts:
Thanks for the consideration.

13 Likes