Ego Diss +

Based on the original Ego Dissolution field on youtube, it now pushes you to understand, desire and align with the ego’s dissolution (also at a subconscious level).

It promotes the integration and harmonization of ego aspects with higher aspects of yourself by aligning egoic desires and motivations with your higher spiritual intentions.

It cultivates the qualities of humility and surrender, allowing you to release the ego’s need for control so that you can open yourself to higher guidance and wisdom from your higher self.

And finally it integrates your ego itself into the spiritual journey, since the ego itself is part of it. This is meant to allow spiritual insights and experience into your daily life for a more holistic and embodied spiritual existence.

71 Likes

What an unit.

5 Likes

Sorry guys, I made the Mathematical Madness thread and forgot to follow up with this one back to back.

8 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

now i can justify the price to my ego :sweat_smile:

comes with an audio right?

17 Likes

it does

28 Likes

Nice :+1:

12 Likes

May I ask is this NFT includes Higher Self Connection?
or this is an updated version of Ego Dissolution only

nvm I felt like I asked a silly question

6 Likes
  • The audio length is 5-min (earlier field audio was 15-min). The music is mellow and soothing (still sounds upbeat).
  • There are 1055 copies of the NFT
30 Likes

It’s an improved version of ego dissolution that facilitates your natural connection to your higher self, if that makes sense.

Facilitating is different than directly enhancing, you should feel it’s guidance more easily and naturally

31 Likes

thx for answering Dr

2 Likes

Thank you :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Lovely, must in spiritual evolution :dna:
Personally, been looking for an individual Surrender concept.

Ego diss + psychic mastery + conceptual conglomerate + Ascension Nft =
Next level in no time.

14 Likes

do you think if i listened to the audio only the effect will last for 24 hours? @Dr_Manhattan

1 Like

@Faisal

Let us know based on your experience :slight_smile:

3 Likes

?i don’t understand
i thought the result is permanent

@Ancient_Soul
Overtime yes

But however how much it lasts after a one time use of the audio only (not wearing the mandala), that’s up to you to find out

5 Likes

just want to confirm, will I get permanent results ? if I keep listening to the audio everyday at least once but without wearing the mandala

most of the time I listen to the audio only and not wearing the mandala
and how long it takes the result to become permanent?
cuz I don’t wanna lose the field’s effects after quite a while of not using it

1 Like

Yes, but it will take time once a day, no mandala

5 Likes

So Dr, does this field have brain wiring as well for surrendering ego’ control, do share