Hypnos (God of Dream) and Thanatos (God of Death)

Hypnos (God of Dream) and Thanatos (God of Death):

Project based on the anime Saint Seiya and Greek mythology. Thanatos is the god who rules death and the twin brother of Hypnos, the god of sleep, and is also the brother of Ker, the goddess of destiny. He is a powerful god who faithfully serves Hades and resides in the world of the dead created by this god. Hypnos is the god of sleep under Hades, and the twin brother of Thanatos, the god of death. Thanatos and Hypnos are described as the advisors of Hades since mythological times and act as leaders of the god’s army.

. Immortal beings that have lived since mythological times: Capacity for regeneration on a physical and spiritual level to an almost divine degree

. Complete mastery of the energy known as the cosmos, this energy being the source of his power and supernatural abilities that go beyond what is humanly possible. Control and understanding of ether

. Thanatos and Hypnos are among the most powerful beings that exist in this universe: Divine worldview, understanding of universal energy, ability to create power in all possible dimensions. Deep understanding of divine qualities, including beauty, love and omnipotence.

. Being gods, their physical resistance seems to be on a completely different level than mortals.

. Thanatos, being a god of death, has a deep knowledge of it, being able to dominate it and understanding that it is another process of universal life: Ability to encourage others to overcome death on different levels, not only on a physical level but also on a psychological level, removing the fear of death.

. His power allows him to create a distortion in time and space, similar to a wormhole, which he uses to show beings what is happening at a certain time in another place: Extreme psychic abilities, progressive integration.

. They have almost omniscient knowledge of what is happening in their universe, since they can know about events in which they were not even present.

. Divine beauty and magnetisms, similar to those of a god, in such a way that people think she is a dreamlike beauty.

. In the Saint Seiya anime it is seen how these gods can freely navigate dimensions and other planes of existence. To be able to develop this in depth as far as humanly possible.

. Deep connection with our dreams and the dream world in general, integrating astral experiences into our learning, ability for dreams to serve as safe environments to continue learning

. Direct connection with hades, being able to receive different blessings from this deity

Sorry for any errors there may be, I use Google Translate. English is not my native language. This would be the general idea of ​​the project, perhaps many people might be interested. The idea is that they can provide suggestions on how to improve it, make it more coherent, or whatever.

• Interested

0 voters

More information:

2 Likes

Do these anime deities actually exist in our world?

I know Captain is capable to create an NFT that offers a connection to deities and intercession.
just like The Seven Lucky Gods, Thor, Son of Odin, and Lord Virabhadra NFT…

but i very doubt Captain able to create deities
maybe i underestimated him
( English is also not my native language

1 Like

Hi Ancient soul, yes they exist, although they are not well known within the greek mythology. Thanks for the clarification, I thought the captain could activate certain abilities just by integrating them but I imagine it is a little more difficult. Luckily both are deities existing within the greek mythology. Maybe some member with more knowledge could develop the idea further.

1 Like

I think all fictional beings have a kind of existence that can be tapped into. Many NFTs have them as a starting point, so the Captain can definitely access those beings/concepts. How he does it is currently beyond my reckoning.

1 Like

glad to hear this
if it’s true I might gonna start my first project as well

1 Like

Keep us informed, I always wanted to be part of a community project, I think it’s a nice idea to create something in this world that helps people grow

1 Like

Nah ,I don’t like people who virtue signal too much, so I’ll be honest and say I do it for myself
my goal is not to help people, not for the benefit of humanity. I just want to make my favorite anime character come true :joy:

to avoid misunderstanding I’m not talking about you,i’m just saying i don’t like that type of people

2 Likes

hahaha I think balance is the key in any aspect of life, surely something can be developed that can make people grow and in turn create things that meet our interests. I think all community projects have something of that :wink:

1 Like

Interested but what’s up with the voting poll?