Hypocrisies, Manipulation & Ego

I’ll give you the link to ALL Ziv’s stuff (he’s no longer teaching) as it has ALWAYS gotten my HIGHEST recommendation (as clearly posted in the posts above in FALL 2020 where i clearly said I’ve been recommending it for over 10 years)

Vlad, LIKE ME, has created his OWN adaptations of Ziv’s stuff here

Everything about Ziv
(careful, he sounds ALOT like me and says ALOT of the same stuff i do :smirk: )

https://www.google.com/search?q=zivorad+mihajlovic+slavinski

And MY EoT group gets the benefits of SEVERAL of Ziv’s techniques, his daughter’s techniques, and his son’s techniques.

But it’s by invite only and MUCH cheaper :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forgot the link to Ziv’s son.
https://spiritualoption.com/Default.aspx

Cause I want you ALL to learn from PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING
cause they’ve been doing for 10+ years
and are there to HELP YOU as their MAIN and PRIMARY GOAL

As apparently some people think the whole $5200 (checked my records) made over the past 10+ months spending probably close to a 1000+ hours (ie $5 an hour) helping the EoT group so I can “get rich…or whatever” is my “motivation” behind why I’m upset about all this :roll_eyes:

Instead of the obvious hypocrisy shown in the above posted recorded image.

3 Likes

@_OM

Thank you for the link.

1 Like

And by the way, @abro is a CERTIFIED TEACHER of Satori Protocol
He took the REQUIRED Teacher’s Training.

Whether he wants to teach it or not, I’m not sure, but he also posted this PUBLICLY when I was talking about ANYONE learning the techniques.

(and not from me as again, i never had ANY plans to teach this publicly
See Immediate Notice to Cease and Desist Thread as to why I HAD TO start teaching)

2 Likes

Has the satori ebook with methods and scripts by Vladimir himself.

4 Likes

As i mentioned in the past
you need to have someone who knows what they are doing GUIDE you thru it first

VERY BAD THINGS HAPPEN IF THE PROPER PERSON and PROCESS DOESN’T GUIDE YOU THRU IT

Reading the book, isn’t going to get you there, unless you’ve already been guided thru it.

This is LITERALLY what has created this whole mess and I’ve talked about it before …waaaay before … how you need a qualified teacher to guide you thru it.
It’s literally posted above in this thread from last fall

This isn’t to you @peace, as you seem like a good guy/gal
but you guys gotta start READING more carefully.

4 Likes

I’m not going to continue this argument. You can have the last word and say whatever you want. My decision is final.

The last thing I’ll do in regards to this, is extend my fairness to those who believe Angel stole Om’s copyrighted work and used it in his course.

I offered OM a free enrollment to the course so that he can find said evidence of copyright infringement and post it here in the forum. He refused.

So I offer free enrollment to any of you familiar with EOT that believe there is copyright infringement within the course, so that can you prove this claim with solid evidence. Prove it for all the forum to see since this entire dispute has already been made public and is involving all of your eyes and opinions anyways.

So if you desire the opportunity to do this, @ me and let me know. Otherwise, I am done.

22 Likes

So you refuse to remove it.

So it just continues…

Again, at this point, your just being obstinate for obstinate sake.

Ah well, we continue.
And you already know I’m dead serious about this from what has already happened.

Every day it stays up as you willingfully ignore what has happened as indicated even more by what’s written in this thread, it’s another point and increase in damages against you.

It goes from Negligent to Willful.

Again I was there, you were not.
YOUR PERSONAL TESTIMONIAL WILL HOLD THE LEAST WEIGHT HERE.

If you think I’m giving you any more EVIDENCE to my case so you can just say, “I don’t PERSONALLY belief this is stealing even if a court would” then you understand why I’m done trying to address you at all.

AGAIN, YOU SEE I’VE ALREADY STARTED.
Soo… you remain stubborn about this and

your main witness is not AT ALL CREDIBLE.

(if he even shows up “in country” at all)

Again, I have 17+ witnesses that will ALL say the same thing.
(THAT’S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TELL THE TRUTH)
This isn’t a he said/she said.

It’s me with 10000 pages of documents that an IMPARTIAL JUDGE who knows nothing about “woo woo” magic topic where he will LITERALLY see Angelgome saying stuff that proves it’s mine
AND
17+ Witnessese who will all report the “unreliablity” of the ONLY other person who can refute my claims

and you think you have a case??..cause I’m not going to just give you all my evidence like a sucker.

I’d suggest talking to a REAL TRIAL lawyer who’s actually been in front of a judge
instead of 98% who’ve never be in a courtroom.

2 Likes

He said he will take it down if he is seeing evidence.

You refused.

1 Like

Yeah… i gave him evidence…
It wasn’t enough.

That’s not how this work.
especially considering the entire history of my convos with Sammy have been:

• Me saying a certain poster is a problem
  • Sammy refusing to see it
  • Mao saying that poster is also a problem
  • Sammy refusing to see it.
  • Ofttimes DW ALSO saying this poster is a problem
  • Sammy refusing to see it.
  • 3-9 months later Sammy FINALLY sees that person was a problem and may or may not do anything about it.

Ah well.
I’m comfy either way.

Psst. The loser has to pay the winner’s legal fees…just a head’s up with all this.

Like I said, that’s what depositions are for if he wants MORE evidence.

Again, easy enough to look all this up if one’s unfamiliar about how a LAW CASE WORKS.

1 Like

And I strongly suggest ANY OF YOU stop posting ANYTHING about me.

That’s added charges of Libel/Slander
and as DW indicated, I’m VERY GOOD WITH MARKETING so I dont think you want to go down that road with me …

1 Like

Might be true, maybe not.

But it shouldn’t be too hard to understand if you just making claims without any proof that it doesn’t look authentic, i hope you see that point. You are free to believe that public opinion doesn’t matter but i don’t think you would write all that stuff here if it really would be the case.

Well, i guess you gonna see it there if you think you gonna win.

If anyone has “_om servitor script” i would appreciate a pm with its commands.

It seems that the arc has it already in it but i would like to know what it does, thanks.

2 Likes

Ah yes, mention your work is an adaptation of SpiritualTechology now in this thread after I make the public aware of it. You made no mention of such thing your cease and desist thread lol.

And you know, you keep using previous conversations with Angel as evidence. Angel is not the one getting sued. I am getting sued.

For having ‘copyrighted’ content on a course hosted on my website.

So this evidence should be from the course itself. And in truth, you never purchased the course or had a look at it. You never took the offer to look at the course to confirm things, Mr. ******* ***** .

You sued without even looking at the content you are suing.

And the reason why you keep dodging the question, ‘where is the evidence within the course that shows copyright infringment’ is because you have never even gave the course a look.

And all this drama about copyright infringement on a course you haven’t laid eyes upon.

But hmm, let us consider more possibilities.

Maybe you somehow did see the course because someone gave you their login. If so, then you should have your evidence by now to show to the public. To make Angel and Sammy look like fools and put them
in their place. And pretty much end all this drama and come out the more honorable person.

But in that hypothetical, if you did look at the course and found something and refused to show, then you are just doing all this to prolong drama. Wasting all of our time and energy. And being spiteful out of pettiness.

But worse, if you did look and find no evidence and have kept all this drama going, you are just being spiteful for the sake of it.

Every single one of these scenarios, you don’t appear to be acting out of good will or honor.

You have been given every chance to do the right thing. And well after all is said and done, I spoke to Ivana, the creator of the EOW.

And I would highly recommend everyone here to check out her work and even book private sessions. http://www.downtoearthmagic.com/

Her highway of nirvana is an evolution of her work and is something I am sure people here would grow immensely from. I will share more of her work for you all to take in so you can learn from the source rather than learn from OM.

Because he is not going to be a part of our forum any longer.

25 Likes

website is not working for some reason

Fixed the link

5 Likes

And so this proves only one thing…

The real thief and liar is OM

A thief of credit for months from Dream’s work. Taking credit for something he doesn’t have the capacity to make himself.

A liar, claiming things and alliances that he doesn’t have.

All you are is an over glorified parrot that repeats things you’ve picked up along the way because you do not have the capacity to explore and create your own things. You latch onto other’s work like a parasite and try to use it for your own glory. Maybe you don’t care about money so you say but your currency is whatever boosts your ego and sense of entitlement.

Your “7 year script” which you told me you learn by looking at the script of others in XM Groups.

Your EoT is a copy of the original work meaning you copied and added your ideas to try to make it unique but at the end even the creator of the method herself says it’s complex.

And that’s all you have, you have not created anything else and what you claim you have is nothing but straight copies of other’s works.

So what you call INTEGRITY is actually delusional obedience that you expect people to have for you. You’re a sad human being and the one that will be paying dire consequences for your acts and the way you mislead others with your lies is you.

And we step out of your grip, what do you do?

You threaten to curse, sue, or explode on us like a tyrannical parent that doesn’t have a grip on their emotions. To keep your control you create a false sense of mystery and wisdom by leaving the person curious and that got old after a while and only said one thing, you know nothing or what you say is off. Both of which are what I discovered in working with others that have known you for some time.

So for the last time

THE FREEDOM COURSE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO EVEN MAKE A FRAGMENT OF WHAT WENT INTO IT.

Now go away you parasite.

12 Likes

5 Likes

The Arc light nft
is not a servitor, nor does it require reading a script to,
nor does it work in that way.

Light and vibrational guidance is something i made and shared in the backroom, you had no input at all.
The only link you ever sent that i used was the theraphii device, which i suppose thank for reminding me.
since you want thanks.

thanks.
I did not like the marketing on dreamseeds or email marketing, i cringe every time it is posted.
and usually get insulted on the channel for it.
Yep i guess thats on me as well anyways.
But thanks anyways.
I dunno if you want me to make up thanks or something else.

Just leave me alone at this point. You took advantage of not only my friendship but every other person here.
But of course, this is my reality, clearly you live in a far different one.
again, insult as much as you want and put me down or force your followers too.

57 Likes

Don’t want to add to negativity or anything but just want to say that whatever ideas etc., I might have pitched to Dream, he has MORE than thanked me… I mean the kind of fields (released and unreleased) that he has given me out of his kindness, I cannot thank him across lifetimes. And none of the ideas I pitched are mine or original anyway - these are passed on from lineages, teachers, scriptures, and really are from The Mother - so I don’t deserve any credit for any idea I might have pitched.

So yeah the whole thing about credit, thanks, etc., meh… not personally on board with that…

I am generally neutral - I don’t pick sides. I also have a limited range of emotions, so there’s that haha… But, this forum IS Dream, a family he built and nurtured, so NO ONE has the right to insult or question this blessing we have called Dreamweaver. I stay away from drama but had to say this because it seems so unfair Dream is being dragged into this unnecessarily. Let the man enjoy his vacation, which he takes like once a blue moon…

Wishing everyone a joyful, compassionate, and fulfilling Xmas and Holidays. I hope we can all come together again, count our blessings this holiday season and be happy!

63 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

14 Likes