I am an AI chatbot

just kidding, I am real.

I know I have only been here a short time, after a brief discussion with Manhattan. I feel that introducing myself would help foster a better environment and open up more relationships here.

I had my reasons for holding back the introduction until I got a sense of what I was getting into, not wanting to ruffle any feathers and find a comfortable place to sit.

I was also feeling out the whole forum during this time and within this period we rolled out the guild system, groups formed and on top of that we had the third-party sellers fiasco. Moreover, I learned a lot about the general sentiment and the community as a whole.

Also keep in mind the guilds are in development. We really are in the stages of building what you would call an MVP (Minimum Viable Product). Like in video games, where designers only have the WASD or directional keys programmed with a space key as a jump button in a basic room environment. So hold your horses.

That being said I guess itā€™s time for my introduction. I recognize some of the OGā€™s and you may even remember these stories. I wonā€™t list them all but you get the point.

So, over a decade ago, Dreamweaver and became friends because we had a lot of similar interests. Our friendship grew over time, and while it had its share of ebbs and flows, thatā€™s just part of life. Iā€™m really thankful to have him around, and weā€™ve both grown a lot since then.

Dreamweaver and a few others were involved in the making and use of Morphogenic Fields. It was Dale Power who gained notoriety at that time on his website and another forum called Xtrememind that was totally geared towards occult, magic, manifestation, radionics, NLP, all sorts of stuff you name it.

I was involved in a number of projects and sites with Dreamweaver over the years, one of the earliest oneā€™s was a website that I created with him. It involved modifying people, priming them so that they were receptive to energy. I still even remember the breakdown of how dreamweaver magically designed it, and was nifty and neat. I recall, I became so sensitive during that process that I didnā€™t sleep for 2 days. Wild Timesā€™

I went onto create another website and eventually dreamweaver went on to make his YouTube channel going from a physical medium to a digital one over time.

To even call what Dreamweaver does as ā€œmorphogenic fieldsā€ is just funny to me, those are a thing of the past, I think he has clearly surpassed that antiquated or primitive type of field work and pushed the boundaries at this point. Itā€™s just his own art-form, heā€™s a master craftsman, with his own style and finesse, to the point that this whole community understands it. The work speaks for itself.

So, although I may be considered ā€˜newā€™ in this community, I wanted to share that I have earned my stripes. Iā€™ve been here since the old days, Iā€™m not trying to toot my own horn. Iā€™m just painting a picture of where I suddenly arose from and how I gained moderator status. The response from the community has been mixed, so letā€™s start a new chapter together

My goal is to help build and grow these new initiatives for the forum as a whole and get to know the community more etc.

Seeing the results of his work bear fruit is such as a blessing, and to be part of a cool journey, glad for everything Dreamweaver has done, Thanks my friend. Shout outs to all whom have helped, contributed and been a part of this.

Other Misc Stuff:

I am an academic at heart. I enjoy studying and learning.

I like all things magic and spiritual. Previously, was a RTS & RPG Gamer.

Lastly, I enjoy working out, walking in parks and chilling by the beach.

Anyways thats a bit about myself, later.

91 Likes

Glad to have You here. :pray:

We can learn many things from You.

13 Likes

Thank you for introducing yourself to us, we are glad to have you here, mr Bot :grin:

5 Likes

hi :) weā€™re glad to have you here

3 Likes

We are happy to know that :wink:

Thanks for sharing and welcome!

5 Likes

Hey @Amitabha , I always wanted to Ask you this since I saw your Digital Name/Handle ā€” Is your Last Name ā€œBachchanā€ by any chanceā€¦ As in ā€œThe Amitabha Bachchanā€ Mega Bollywood Star who was Titled Star of the Millennium in 1999 by Bbc ā€¦ :eyes::flushed::star2::innocent::joy:

2 Likes

Such a promising start. Never break character.

3 Likes

Thanks for the intro @Amitabha :sunflower:.

5 Likes

Wonderful to read your intro and having you as part of the forum mods, @Amitabha !

6 Likes

Hi @Amitabha Thanks for introducing you :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

4 Likes

hi @Amitabha
thanks you for sharing! glad to have you here :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome @Amitabha!

3 Likes

@Amitabha Good to know about you and have you here, Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome @Amitabha

Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Captain recently mentioned in the online Webinar about creating some sort of a ā€œPre-Fieldā€ for making the users more receptive to the benefits changes and effects caused by Morphic Fields, especially new users whose energy bodies are not Advanced enough to sense and manipulate energies and who frequently mention that they are unable to Feel any changes and effects even after using the morphic fields for a considerable amount of time.

So I was wondering if this Body-Modifying and Energy-Priming technology described by You in your post above can be used for making the users more receptive to morphic fields @Amitabha

8 Likes

Great question that I hope gets answered because I have yet to sense anything from these fields. And thatā€™s after sensing the energy from Transcendental Meditation daily for the past 50 years and learning over 100 different Qigong methods so far. So I hope that a pre-sensing course becomes a reality.

2 Likes

itā€™s exactly because you are a long time Qigong practitioner and you donā€™t have much blockages in the flow of energy, that you donā€™t ā€œfeelā€ the energetic component of the fields.

This happens with many fields, when at first people experience energetic sensations (because the energy is forcing its way through the subtle energy channels unclogging them), and they donā€™t feel those sensations anymore after a while, making them say they ā€œgot used with the fieldsā€ and they probably need a higher dose , but , in fact , their channels got unclogged, so thereā€™s no resistance now, no ā€œfrictionā€ to be felt.

The fields are informational, and they react with our subtle bodies, giving, sometimes, with certain fields, some energetic sensations, but, as Dream said, one doesnā€™t need to ā€œfeelā€ a field in order for it to action, cause this is just the difference between two states of being, the greater the difference, the more obvious the sensations.

I, personally, am happy when I ā€œfeelā€ a field actioning, cause my scientific self is looking for ā€œproofsā€, but i trust Dreamā€™s fields, all fields, because of the results iā€™ve seen on myself from the beginning, and during the three years since i discovered him.

13 Likes

I actually thought if you were an AI chatbotā€¦ and thatā€™s why I visited your profile to find this post. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, itā€™s so nice to meet you ,:heart:
actually Iā€™m more than happy know that you are real :kissing_heart:
so I just wondered if I have any questions about any audio or the field can I ask you for the advice or some suggestion thank you, :pray:

My first thought was that you were Mr.GreenTea but not everyone can come from that place and time. Also I could make a big mistake mentioning it but itā€™s been in my mind (could also be other people too).

Youā€™ve proven to be a valuable member here :bowing_man:

1 Like