I am getting chubby - HELP! ---- Fields for Weight loss and for getting Fit/Workout fields

Thank You.

Wow. Indeed, it is underrated.

It is the lucky workout.

Thank You, Guys.

1 Like

Try fasting occasionally, or reducing starches or sugars

Try this

1 Like

Tried it, at most I went for 20+ hours, like 21-22, so close to 24 :sweat_smile: - anyway, I heard that even above 16 or 17 hours (under 20 hours) of no food is good, it also has health benefits.

The goal would be to do it/fast at least once per week, even twice if I can.

2 Likes

Love that audio, somehow I didnt listened to it much the last few months, but I listen almost daily to the newer one, the one for scars as well (but I like this one you linked better - those birds are AMAZING).

2 Likes

I was sleeping listening to it before, and went to the bathroom the next morning😆

2 Likes

You might like the info here on this thread

2 Likes

what about super metabolism boost and weight loss?

1 Like

Update:

I got waaay beyond chubby…
Now it’s a race to lose SOME pounds around here…

I was kinda nostalgic of eating sweets and chips and eating more and now I regret it…

Months or more, how much it will take Idk, but I’ll reach my ideal weight.

1 Like

super metabolism is inside weight loss!

1 Like

can you tell me the date release of weight loss combination? there are no details of it in the form

1 Like

Fat to stem cells has to be spammed for hours if you want it to have noticeable effect on body composition.

2 Likes

It’s on Patreon, release date will be there.

1 Like

Which field are you talking about because there’s the Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal field which does the same as the Transform Fat to Stem Cells?

Is the TFSC field the best field to use for best results to see noticeable effects on body composition, rather than the other stem cell field?

1 Like

As far as I know, both are same in that regard, at least this particular benefit was reported for both of them.

1 Like

I’ll probably work with the old one for a bit and see how I get on with it. Is one hour spam enough or does it need longer?

1 Like

I heard 3-4 hours daily and more. So probably would start with 2 at least.

1 Like

Thank You.

Yep, I will let it on loop while I sleep, including a little bit before sleep, to have my subconscious and body accept the field while sleeping too, since it’s already accepted while awake (saw this in a post, I don’t know whose post - Many Thanks to that person).

Walking help george. Try to walk 10k everyday. I used to be very chubby too. Now very lean.

3 Likes

Thanks for the comment.
That’s a Great Success Story.
Congrats. :pray:

It sounds way too much; I’d probably just try for an hour and see how it goes because I have other important fields that I need time to play.

I honestly don’t think I would see much of an appearance change because it wouldn’t target the subcutaneous fat but more of the visceral kind of fat instead, which is obviously good anyways because nobody wants visceral fat to get to dangerous levels, so I’m happy to just add this field to my daily stack.

It’s not really a healthy idea to have any smart devices on you whilst sleeping.

1 Like