I am getting chubby - HELP! ---- Fields for Weight loss and for getting Fit/Workout fields

Maybe it was the stress, but I put on some weight (not by magick though, I ate more food), not a huge amount, but still …

What do you recommend?
Which fields?
And can you please specify how many times did you listen to each one/all of them?
Did you loop, overnight too?
Please give me a short(er) list, since I have a busy schedule, listening to plenty of fields already.
Thank You.

Also, which fields do you listen too for getting fit, how about workout?
Thanks.

4 Likes

The free classics are still good: extreme fat burn, fat burning genetic advantage and super metabolism boost. My minimal stack with these is FBGA once or twice in the morning, SMB during and after every meal and EFB for however many times I feel like playing it. Consistency is key and these work.

As for workout fields, I’ll let someone else chime in since we have fit and buff people around!

5 Likes

Wow. Thank You for these trade secrets. :pray:

1 Like

Out of those three SMB is the one I’ve tried to loop overnight but it backfired badly because it made me very, very hungry. Not hungry as in nice, breakfast next! but as in move, bitch, or I’ll devour you

1 Like

That’s a bad kind of hungry, I am well acquainted too.

2 Likes

That’s called “hangry” ;)

3 Likes

Get fat.
Get muscles.
Conquer the world.

4 Likes

“Hangry Potter”

Damn, you should be a coach.

4 Likes

This too AMPK: The Energy Enzyme (Activation) (Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube Thread here AMPK and mTor

3 Likes

I would say the “Weight loss combination” that is on patreon, is an underrated field, I spent a whole year eating junk food (not always) and I only used that field and my body always stayed in shape, also i always listened the Glycolysis field too, that combo kept me in shape for an entire year where all I did was walk, no exercise and having a partner haha

Weight loss combination x4
Glycolysis x4

i don’t think any of this fields is a good idea looping overnight.

5 Likes

If you workout, change to slow reps. Something like 7 secs, 7 reps, 77% max weight, 2 series, 70 secs rests, 7 exercises, 7 months a year.

Yes I totally made it up just now but Imma brand it as the lucky workout.

Or use the workout fields and notice how your fast reps are giving you results now, somehow. Enjoy, rejoice, and repeat. 7 times ofc.

1 Like

Thank You.

Wow. Indeed, it is underrated.

It is the lucky workout.

Thank You, Guys.

1 Like

Try fasting occasionally, or reducing starches or sugars

Try this

1 Like

Tried it, at most I went for 20+ hours, like 21-22, so close to 24 :sweat_smile: - anyway, I heard that even above 16 or 17 hours (under 20 hours) of no food is good, it also has health benefits.

The goal would be to do it/fast at least once per week, even twice if I can.

2 Likes

Love that audio, somehow I didnt listened to it much the last few months, but I listen almost daily to the newer one, the one for scars as well (but I like this one you linked better - those birds are AMAZING).

2 Likes

I was sleeping listening to it before, and went to the bathroom the next morning😆

2 Likes

You might like the info here on this thread

2 Likes

what about super metabolism boost and weight loss?

1 Like

Update:

I got waaay beyond chubby…
Now it’s a race to lose SOME pounds around here…

I was kinda nostalgic of eating sweets and chips and eating more and now I regret it…

Months or more, how much it will take Idk, but I’ll reach my ideal weight.

1 Like

super metabolism is inside weight loss!

1 Like