I am looking for the best audios to attract women and also the best audios to become a professional soccer/football player

Anyone has any suggestions

1 Like

you should set your priorities and use the search function on the forum.

from experience first priority would be working on yourself and later on your ability to attract.

so from your question i would suggest to develop yourself in the proffessional soccer/footbal player first.

dont think of oposite sex until youve reached you main goal and perhaps on the way of becoming what you want to be you will meet pople of opposite sex which are avaliable and pass to you good.

if you want to use fields for this goal first start with clearing and defending your energy system while using audios to build your own self esteem and your physical body. then slowly but surely if you have enough love for your goal you will get the paths and people to reach it.

allways combine the clearing audios with positivity/luck ones.

do the physical audios every day one two loops and research here how to build a very good body.

as for a paid alternative that opens most ways to achieve your goals research the manly man audio from gumroad.

good luck!

4 Likes

thanks for the info!

Hola hermano:

The previous recommendation is very good, and these fields can help you become more attractive:

Sapien:
Androstenol (antiguo)
Unconditional Androstenol
Soul Core Restoration
Ojas
The Star
Blarney Stone
Charisma And Glamour
Become Whole

Quadible Integrity

Attract Beautiful Women

5 Likes
3 Likes

thanks a lot

Brain: Enhanced visual processing, brain regeneration, eye regeneration, and then just start checking out brain fields in general.

Body: Feet Rejuvenation, Just the Knees, and Hip Flexors. There are lots of other fields, but these seem like must use fields for a soccer player. Probably should check out any field that helps with the heart and circulation.

There’s a lot of useful fields that @Jaaj suggests in his Eternal thread— 🔁 The Eternal Daily Must-Listen-To Stack —but I would emphasize the various luck and gratitude fields.

The Point of No return stack (there’s a paid field, but the stack is free) would help other fields work better.

As for attracting women, that topic is everywhere on the forum. You’ll find out the different schools of thought soon enough.

2 Likes

Did you meant the Self Love stack?
Because that’s what I would recommend additionally.

1 Like

I was making a recommending some quick probability and gratitude fields from your first post of the Eternal/daily thread because I didn’t have the names of those fields at hand. But, yes, the self-love stack is more comprehensive.

OP. Be sure to check out

2 Likes

it feels as if I have made this topic haha. we have the same goals man. Coming for experience, prioritize your game. sports careers are not very long, I’m sure you are aware of that. & in the football world nowadays, there is an influx of players breaking in at a very young age, industry starts considering you old somewhere between 23-25. Just focus fully on the game and give it all of you. Let female attraction be a by-product of your personal development. The attraction will be natural and effortless I promise you. but do mind, pick your partner carefully, a good and compatible partner can help you reach new heights and vice versa, especially in the world of sports, where you get enough unbelief from others. make sure your partner is not one of them. these are the playlist I use for the game.

1. sports - YouTube
  2. pre workout - YouTube
  3. workout recovery - YouTube
  4. Brain stack - YouTube
2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions man I’m only answering like a year later but thanks.

How experienced are you? I have 2 channels I can send your way if you feel your ready. If you look at sides then it would be part of the “dark” side. I don’t look at anything like that anymore. I look at everything as energy. I dont even believe in certain things anymore. At this point im just taking in as much energy as i can. If your not ready then ignore this don’t let curiosity kill the cat. I don’t believe in certain things like I said but that doesn’t mean the whole light/dark war doesn’t exist. Like I said make sure your ready for it but if you want the channels message me their not something that should be posted I don’t think. If your not right in the mind or anything stay away. This is the side you don’t want to mess with if you say stupid things and stuff they just might come true