I cant believe advanced healing wont come out for sale again

What about brain growth work, has that been replaced too ?

@Dr_Manhattan is probably the best person to answer which fields can replace Brain Growth…

1 Like

Brain growth work combined two previous fields and expanded on them. ADD-ADHD (Prefrontal cortex) and Hemispheric-synchronization (Corpus Callosum which is the bundle of nerve linking both hemisphere). In addition to that stimulated a broader area on top of the prefrontal cortex up to the limit of the frontal lobe.

So the Brain Growth Work focused more on stimulating a broader area and all the networks within indiscriminately, there was this idea in the description about testing brain fields results with it.

The Frontal lobe is broadly associated with higher cognitive functions, complex reasoning, it is a very human specificity and it’s also the latest part of the brain that forms in teenage and adult hood. It is involved in maturity and all. This is an area that is well studied in personality etc. So it was interesting to use brain growth for the curious. Not every single network in that area was as important and the networks associated to them would not be covered outside of the area (keep in mind that the brain of relatively decentralised and thinking is a global process).

Now, you can use the fields included in Brain Growth that I listed above, they will cover a good chunk of it or you can get more recent and advanced fields such as Manhattan method that cover many networks all other the brain to boost most of these abilities higher cognitive functions better.

As much as I personally liked Brain Growth Work, there is more than enough to compensate its loss.

8 Likes

Believe it or not I actually DM’d Cap and Sammy asking if there will ever be an update for advanced Healing like maybe a plasmafied advanced healing

@Captain_Nemo

1 Like

doesn’t the orgone accumulator does something similar to the voltage thing in advanced healing?

1 Like

I believe @Beltloop energy-tested The Plasma Flaunt and concluded that Advanced Healing and Voltage Repair were including in it.

3 Likes

If indeed all those fields are in the flaunt thats only 3. Something minutes, well then thats amazing…

how is it :

https://images.app.goo.gl/eivRN6ybdJRF2BKy6

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder about this field. I’ve to this day never really used it for more than a couple days in a row.

1 Like

Tonic 31 is another great field for healing. One of the things it does is induce autophagy. Not sure if it’s still being sold or not, but it was on Gumroad. Navapashanam Energetic Elixir (also on Gumroad) is another field that shouldn’t be slept on for overall health.

1 Like

They feel different to me…

If I had to pick only two fields, I would pick Plasma Flaunt and Plasmatron.

But my favoritestestestestestestesteset seems to be Acu Automation. I slept on it for a while as I’ve always felt Acupressure to be a fake version of Acupuncture, but this field works damn well, way better than probably the real physical treatment of Acupressure.

8 Likes

I re-did my playlist this week. Now that I acquired a bunch of new NFTs, which do a LOT of things, I was still hesitant to remove my golden oldies like Ambrosia, Exalted State, etc. But Inhuman X hit me hard. I was cocky that I can handle it but it has taken me days to get used to this energy especially as I overdid it a few days. But, now I have slowly reduced my stack to these NFTs + Panchanga Yoga plus a few fields like Gullet, Gastro, Acu, and of course, Plasma Flaunt…

I have barely slept or felt hungry last three days and my energy levels are OFF the roof.

8 Likes

Lucky! So many new ones I want but I’m on a break for a while. I had to grab Kundalini Shakti when the extra copies came out. I couldn’t pass that opportunity up.

Must be the Inhuman X. This is how I want to feel all the time. LOL.

I still use this at least weekly. For some reason been ignoring Exalted State.

4 Likes

Where did u get pachanga yoga fields if i may ask ?

1 Like

From Captain… He graciously gave me the fields before they were released. :pray:

4 Likes

Yes sir! I used Super Serum, Godlike Fella, Yujiro, they were all amazing. But Inhuman X was CRAZY!!! I severely underestimated it… This probably is the field that has taken me longest to integrate (I am to be blamed as I completely overdid it) - probably the second strongest I’ve experienced (the other was an unreleased private field that simulates the Great Void)…

3 Likes

Okay, so they are available now? Where can I get them ?

1 Like

Read this thread (search should be your first friend)

5 Likes

I was part of this group so I have it but haven’t fully worked with it. I need to get around to it!

You’re making this very appetizing. I may have to get it when I can. @veh’s NFTs are all brilliant!

Oh man, sounds amazing!

Panchanga Yoga is still king to me for now. What a blessing that series is. Forever grateful to Dreamweaver for it.

3 Likes

Inhuman is Joe’s

But just wait till we get the beast :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I was referring to your Godlike Fella and all your NFTs, really.

Can’t wait for the beast I think you’re referring to!

3 Likes