I cant believe advanced healing wont come out for sale again

Lucky! So many new ones I want but I’m on a break for a while. I had to grab Kundalini Shakti when the extra copies came out. I couldn’t pass that opportunity up.

Must be the Inhuman X. This is how I want to feel all the time. LOL.

I still use this at least weekly. For some reason been ignoring Exalted State.

4 Likes

Where did u get pachanga yoga fields if i may ask ?

1 Like

From Captain… He graciously gave me the fields before they were released. :pray:

4 Likes

Yes sir! I used Super Serum, Godlike Fella, Yujiro, they were all amazing. But Inhuman X was CRAZY!!! I severely underestimated it… This probably is the field that has taken me longest to integrate (I am to be blamed as I completely overdid it) - probably the second strongest I’ve experienced (the other was an unreleased private field that simulates the Great Void)…

3 Likes

Okay, so they are available now? Where can I get them ?

1 Like

Read this thread (search should be your first friend)

5 Likes

I was part of this group so I have it but haven’t fully worked with it. I need to get around to it!

You’re making this very appetizing. I may have to get it when I can. @veh’s NFTs are all brilliant!

Oh man, sounds amazing!

Panchanga Yoga is still king to me for now. What a blessing that series is. Forever grateful to Dreamweaver for it.

3 Likes

Inhuman is Joe’s

But just wait till we get the beast :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I was referring to your Godlike Fella and all your NFTs, really.

Can’t wait for the beast I think you’re referring to!

3 Likes

:muscle::hugs: okay okay :v:

2 Likes

Have yoy been enjoying the Omni God?

2 Likes

The couple days I’ve used it, yes! It’s just with this medication wean down im on, I have so many other fields I need for the symptoms, so I’ve been prioritizing brain, endorphin, and general mental health over spiritual fields… other than Panchanga Yoga. You enjoying The Skyscraper? Any results?

3 Likes

I have read, and if I ask questions in that thread nobody answers…

My question is, do I have to buy the cards and the pack and have it shipped to me or is it just fields i get instantly when I purchase ?

@veh We gotta submit “The Gnostic Medic” soon! I’m sorry that I’ve put it on the backburner. We can always submit it whenever you want and then I can get my copy later.

3 Likes

Yeah been looping everyday.

I’m sure I’ve grown so far a bit perhaps like 0,3 cm in the last 2 weeks

Havent measured though.

2 Likes

Yeah lol, let’s do it

2 Likes

I think its @Desiree who recommended it … glad to have gotten it…it feels so stabilizing, anchoring, and centering.

I may be totally imagining it, but that field seems to be evolving - like super fast. I’ve not had it for long, but every listen feels different, stronger.

2 Likes

Nope, you’re not imagining it… I remember it feeling that way even a week after it was released. It expands FAST!

3 Likes

Btw PU is dropping an amazing field soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah just one more to put on my list. Being broke sucks!

1 Like