I definitely have covid-19

Plz do!

3 Likes

I’ve been using it recently anyway because I never sleep at work anymore. I have adrenal fatigue like crazy. Most likely also how my immune system got ran down to get covid.

6 Likes

Yeah bro but plz do keep up with the kidney field

5 Likes

Take care buddy, wishing you a speedy recovery…

15 Likes

Thanks, Mao! Much love🙏

3 Likes

Get better @Gnosticmedic27 :ok_hand: :dizzy:

12 Likes

Appreciate it, bro! Much love.

6 Likes

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

be safe and have a complete and speedy recovery, friend @Gnosticmedic27

:white_heart: :black_heart: :brown_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you, Psy! :rose:

3 Likes

Wishing you speedy recovery!

7 Likes

Thank you, Starlight! :rose:

3 Likes

Good luck man. Remember that you are far stronger than any virus!

7 Likes

:muscle::100: thanks bro

4 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Loop virus 2.0

10 Likes

Thanks bro!:pray: Played it a good 45 mins earlier and I am looping it all night tonight when I sleep.

6 Likes

Keep looping virus disruption. Which what I did before. The fatigue is no joke. It feels like your body being crushed. Especially the chest pain. I wish you speedy recovery :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Ughh the worst parts. Tell me about it.

Thank you!

5 Likes

At first I experience small couch. And woke up with a bit of blood coming from my spit. But I ignored it. Like it was nothing. The next day. I had extremely chest pain. And goes all up to my chest and back. So painful that I’m just panicked and screaming. But I keep drinking hot water. It helps a lot in term of releasing the heavy feeling in my chest. Then I use both virus disruption with antioxidant for lung. That day everything seems fine again. But at night the pain came back again. And I did the same thing. Drink warm to hot water. And turn on my humidifier. It helps me to sleep. But waking up in the morning still have that chest pain but it’s not as bad as the first day. Then all of that chest pain gone. 3 days after that I got extreme fatigue. So hurt that it just feel like your body doing marathon for hours. Everything like fingers. Legs and body. Head. Hurt especially my back. For me this lasted for 10 hours.

And the next day. It’s all gone. Just fever that goes up and down for 2 days.

The virus disruption works very well. I recovered very fast compared to my neighbors. Some of them barely survive.

You will be fine. Trust me. And loop that silent corona virus audio everyday until you feel like the symptom is gone

6 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands:

5 Likes

There is also antioxidant to lungs.
That and pleaursy helped me a lot with virus/bronchitis/sinusitis cocktail recently (with the bronchitis part) - though the virus was not covid.

Hope you get better soon!

10 Likes