I forgot how to start a new thread. Need advice. Please help

I know I am a ditz but I can’t remember how to create a new thread. I need to ask the following question and didn’t want to bother Sammy G by private message unless I had to. I just bought a field from Gumroad. I could of swore the cost used to be printed in dollars. After I bought I realized it must have been in pounds or some other currency as it was more than I expected. The price doesn’t have a dollar sign by it upon further inspection. Just checking to see if that is a mistake. I really wanted this field bad before it disappears so I may have bought it anyway. Just wanted to be sure there is not some glitz that needs to be reported. thanks for any input. (And I still need to know how to start a new thread) Thanks

2 Likes

Easy peasy. You just click on the Sapien Medicine logo at the upper left corner of every page of this forum. This will take you to whatever you’ve set as your “homepage” here on this forum. (That bit doesn’t matter.) Then in the upper right corner of your “homepage,” you’ll see a square button which says “+New Thread.” Click on that and follow the prompts, fill in whatever boxes are appropriate and…you’ve created a new thread.

Now, you’ve probably figured part of that out, since you’ve already created your new thread. (Good for you!) Since you “need advice,” you might want to click on the title of your thread and then move your thread to the “Ask for Advice” category by clicking on the appropriate buttons underneath your thread title. Anyways…

AT one point in time, all the fields on Gumroad were priced in US dollars. About 3-6 months ago (I can’t remember the exact date), some of the fields on Gumroad started being priced in GBP (British Pounds Sterling). Depending on which field you’re meaning, you might have purchased on of those fields priced in GBP.

Given what you’ve told us so far, it doesn’t sound like a “mistake.”

Then I’m glad you were able to get the field that you wanted so badly before it disappears.

From what you’ve told us so far, it doesn’t sound like there was some glitz. But if you want to tell us which field you’re talking about, we might have some greater detail for you.

Enjoy your field!

(Edited just to clean up the formatting.)

4 Likes

I bought Plasma Flaunt. I thought it was going to cost $201 but in reality it was $240 something. I see it is not in dollars now. I just bought Plasma Flower on July 22 and it was in dollars. My mistake for not looking more closely I guess. I just didn’t think it would be anything different. I also really want Point of No Return but am definitely going to have to wait since I see it is in British currency. I hope it doesn’t disappear soon. I am probably one of your older members of the forum and do not do social media very well. Thank you so much for your clarity and support.

3 Likes