I got Corona. Here's what helped

I’ve been lucky since I and no known relative has been infected.

1 Like

I am going to explain a few things about my healing soon.

In the meantime, I want to take the initiative and clear some misunderstandings that seem to have arisen from my creation of this topic.
This virus is meaningless.
It has no power whatsoever. Your body, or rather your consciousness operating your body, is incredibly powerful. I am sure many people here would agree with that, but what does this mean and why do I bring it up?

It is because people knows this currently are still an exception.
And people who know this and live accordingly are even fewer.
Most people out there are scared and live in fear. They don’t know the magnificient power they have and how stubborn and strong their bodies are, having survived a very long time of hardship here on Earth.
Those are the people we need to protect. Someone who knows their power doesn’t fear and doesn’t worry about the virus. Those who don’t despair and suffer.

This is something I have observed during this time. People worrying and freaking out just when hearing the name Corona. They have heard stories. They expect the worst.
I have heard from a colleague of mine whose mother is infected that she started to panic because she couldn’t breath. But when the doc checked her it turns out her breathing capacity is almost 100%.
So she freaked out and hyperventilated.
We make the virus far more powerful than it actually is and knowing this, we have a responsibility.
When the world starts to panic and freak out, the answer is not to freak out aswell.
We have to show the way by being an example.
And this will show others that there is nothing to fear.

This is what my intention was and still is with this topic.

13 Likes

true, closest to me this virus has come. No fear tho. keep your immune system strong and you’ll be okay along with the tips everyone has gave on this thread. I’ll post on family member recovery.

2 Likes

Edit: 28ish hours later

The man is all good now :clap: honestly surprised it was this fast.

Followed the playlist from above, and looped virus disruption 2.0 for the rest of the time so maybe 26 hours straight.

14 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

If any of you is interested,
I created a very brief topic explaining what I did to heal myself, so you can do it aswell:

3 Likes

I will check it id love to know of things to stop it not just for us but for the world these restrictions are effing up my life

1 Like

It starts to feel like it has always been this way, huh?

1 Like

It’s just more like I want to have another relationship & although I have friends I want to make new even more compatible ones yes I know we have online things I’m truly grateful for those platforms but it feels that much harder to be able to meet the kind of people & the special kind of person I wanna meet. I know I’ve got it better than some people with this thing but I just want it to be over for EVERYONE I know that might start as a reduction initially and more and more reduced. I also have a part time job I haven’t been able to do as much I only did it one day every 2nd week though & ive keep my full time job but still I miss being able to do something different now & then for my money.

1 Like

This is pretty good too from a reliable source.

2 Likes

I think this is the right place to share my story :

Hope can help somebody .

Yo :) Hello!!!

I cought Corona Virus 10 days ago .

The day before i realized i was sick i was working at hospital 24 hours turn.
you know doing things fast , because the "rhythm " and the kind of patients that arrives to that services ( most of them urgencys or very delicated patients ) So things are on fire almost all the time .
The turn has finished , mentally and physically was exhaust but at the end of the turn i was really more exhausted than normal .

Then was arriving to home , legs shaking and a bit of mental fog . I decided to put my “sleep playlist” and “night night” :)

I wake up like 2 hours later sweating and having cramps ( those cramps that are like infinite pain lol ) And fever , but then i realize i couldnt fully breath and inflamation burning feeling all over my chest and the peculiar sensation of not getting enough air . ( And general weakness )

(I dont think this is related but let me share this : Always when i get very sick , i start to see in my dreams numbers , and those numbers even when they are “normal numbers” when i see it give me fear sensation , maybe someone can relate this or know why this happens ? )

I think i was already sick from before , but since i depleted my energy levels i started to develop all the symptons (i guess )

Here is what i did , i started while being on bed Virus Disruption on loop for hours then lots of Jing Energy from some hours , i guess i sleeped like 12 or 14 hours with those 2 fields … I Started to feel relative better but still have this burning sensation all over my chest .
Here is when i started to use Pleurisy and helped a lot i think i used on loop like 8 hours while sleeping ,i was very thirsty and played a bit of plasma too i started eating like 24 hours later , I repeated that “protocol” again with less time amounts the next two days. And it appeared to be gone :)

The next time i got to work i thought was good , but started too feel heavy and still have it some of “air” lacking sensation , my friends gave me the oportunity to rest a bit , and i looped while resting “pleurisy”. After that final round , i could get to my "normal " state and well being :)

the proccess of fulll recovery was 5 days , but 80% of recovery ocurred in first 24 hours .

Thanks for reading this , and hope this be useful for someone .

27 Likes

Glad you are better now.

Can you read the numbers?

1 Like

Listen also this

4 Likes

Thanks man !
Yes

3 Likes

Do you want to share the numbers? Maybe someone has an idea of what to do with them

the Corona field is amazing. Another thing that helped me was antioxidants audio x 4 atleast.

4 Likes

I gotta say at least 6 ppl i know:

2 sisters
1 brother in law
1 nephew
My boss (only one confirmed)
1 sisters coworker

Except the boss they all had all the symptoms they played the cv2 All day long with the lung restoration and within 2 days they had nothing.

Boss healed also like at the 3rd day after looping those two

12 Likes

Yeah I didn’t even mention that I’m 95% positive I had corona too and the field got rid of it within 1 day. Same with my dad.

@SovereignSubliminals the field isn’t working for you? I’m shocked.

3 Likes

Lol we posted the same thing at the same time. Exactly. It works immediately. Idk how it isn’t for @SovereignSubliminals

2 Likes

Huh? Did I say it didn’t work for me?
If we are talking about Sapien’s corona fields, those who I uploaded to YT, I can quite confidently say that they did work for me.

2 Likes