I got Corona. Here's what helped

I was thinking about Gregorian music with modern pop songs like these

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing this kind of mindset from some people in the forum and also throughout the internet… and I have to say it’s rather troubling to me. I agree that we have to be healthier. The news doesn’t tell us that we should strengthen our immune systems with the right diet, vitamins and exercise. I also agree with the sentiment that you shouldn’t be afraid of corona because fear of it can weaken your state of mind. It’s all around us and the news is plastering it everywhere 24/7. It’s a pretty low vibe thing to focus on. I think it’s important to remain positive for your mental well being. That being said I think it’s important to also be careful.

Corona Virus is real. At least you recognize that because there are some people out there that think it’s a hoax. Something like 50,000 people die from the flu every year in the United States but 250,000 have already died from the virus in this country. That’s not normal. And that’s not counting all the people that would die of strokes, heart attacks and other things from underlying health issues that were aggravated by the virus. Man, I know (well, knew) 6 people that passed away from the virus and that’s not counting all the people I know that lost people in their lives as well. If this was normal, we’d have this many people passing away from the flu every single year. But that’s not the case.

And still, the death rate isn’t the absolute worst. This isn’t the black plague. But it’s not something the world currently has a cure for. If we just ignored the problem, everyone went about life as normal, then the virus would just spread everywhere to the point just about everyone gets it. Death rate would increase exponentially as hospitals would fill up and there wouldn’t be enough doctors to give everyone the care they need. Because it wouldn’t just be covid paitents with underlying issues going to the hospital but also other people with health issues that need help. So basically, Italy in March.

This virus is extremely infectious and that’s the problem. We haven’t seen a virus this infectious in ages and although most people would be fine from it, there are many other people with underlying health conditions that wouldn’t be. That’s why more people are dying this year from ‘just the flu.’

Everyone would rather listen to conspiracy theorists rather than scientists and doctors who are telling people to be careful… and so people carelessly spread the virus everywhere and continue to exasperate the problem rather than help solve it. And telling people ‘this ain’t shit’ is the kind of attitude that adds to this collective carelessness.

We need to be more responsible human beings.

31 Likes

Yes it is ,I living in Italy

2 Likes

Besides, I don’t see anyone spreading fear mentality in this forum as he says, saying this because of a posted topic is beyond exaggeration.

5 Likes

Woah that’s strong. Is this specific to Corona, or a more general “get well energy” from Raphael?

2 Likes

Hope you get better, keep us updated

2 Likes

I had it, self-diagnosed, literally before anyone else (September).

3 Likes

It’s healing energy from Raphael and the Motor Zanon Reiki anti-virus symbol, with some COVID specific tweaks (I’m not sure what they are, other spirits wrote that code).

1 Like

I have read some preliminary studies that mention that the presence of glutathione helps lower the risk of triggering a cytokine storm, which is essentially what causes majority of the damage in the body, as a side effect of the virus.
So I would suggest the glutathione audio.

9 Likes

Good to know, thanks. You think this would still be beneficial to use for other cold/flu viruses, or file this one just for Corona?

2 Likes

This is good for all viruses, including fear.

1 Like

Got it, thank you sir. I’m always grateful for your contributions here, much appreciated.

3 Likes

I am mentioning these EXCELLENT but often overlooked fields along with a healthy diet as a way to help your body recover.

6 Likes

This is the 2nd EXCELLENT but often overlooked field to aid in healing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db5z2X7km9k Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption. Play this 30 min. after your meal. Use this after the 2 largest meals/day. Best to take most vitamins/minerals/supplements with your meals (take as directed)and this will increase their absorption also! ( TMI- I mentioned in another post that using these 2 fields for me and my cat has changed the look/odor of our bowel movements. )

3 Likes

I find the cold shower easier compared to the breathing :joy_cat:

1 Like

Brother Ive noticed you comment this on a lot of threads related to corona. May I ask why do u feel so? I’ve lost 2 relatives to this virus. Then what do u think may have killed them? @XRPStorm

8 Likes

Good list.
I had Corona before I knew about Sapiens. I took dietary supplements according to a similar scheme:
-large doses of vitamin C and D;
-zinc;
-monolaurin;
-pherones;
-antioxidant.
The antioxidant was taken for another month after the illness. If I missed an appointment, I got a headache.

Then I started turning on brain regeneration for the baby. And my headaches are gone. This helped, since the virus destroys neural connections. This causes pain, loss of taste and smell.

5 Likes

The lack of taste and smell comes from brain damage?

1 Like

Yes, with this virus. I read about it and talked to my doctor. I didn’t have a stuffy nose, but I didn’t smell anything at all.

2 Likes

Interesting, considering I could smell and taste absolutely nothing for 2 weeks

1 Like