I got Corona. Here's what helped

I have read that the lack of taste and smell is due to the zinc depletion in the body. So it’s reversible. It’s because in cases of viral infections the body requires extra zinc for healing causing depletion hence this symptom. Tbh, I don’t think is due to brain damage, as you can have this symptoms with other virus like comum flu or cold.

5 Likes

That’s what made me wonder as well. Cuz that means we would get our brain damaged every time we have a flu. I thought brain damage is done when the virus makes it hard to breathe, meaning the brain doesn’t get enough oxygen.

1 Like

Yeah, in severe cases being the result of what you’ve mentioned. I think so too. And the brain damage being a byproduct or colateral damage of the cytokines storm itself that happens when the body is struggling with the inflammation (also just in severe cases).

2 Likes

Hm alright.
I am very fine now, but I think I’ll using the brain regeneration field for a few days after this, just to be sure

3 Likes

Yes, won’t hurt to use it sure, although I am sure you are alright. Wishing you a fast recovery. Good luck with everything! :)

3 Likes

I wish you a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

Right. Such bs…

Thats why Dream took the time to create 2 fields for it. Even taking the risk of getting his channel demonetized which it did! And he still found the way to publish it BECAUSE ITS SUCH A LIE. Please. :unamused:

We dont need to fear it but respect it and be prepared and take the necessary measurements because as you sooo knowledgeable asked… nobody really knows if theres something deeper in our body that can unleash a bad end.

6 Likes

Now why and how this Pandemia started? Thats a whole nother story i dont want to discuss lol

1 Like

After the virus, one can perhaps try Nerve Growth Factor, Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal, Anti Aging and Multiple Sclerosis Help Ver 2.0 (induces myelination and removes scar tissue), in addition to Brain Regeneration and BDNF.

Damage to (or dysregulation in) the olfactory sensory neurons and their receptors, and olfactory epithelium tissue.

(in addition to various other contributing factors)

It is considered a differential symptom, used in the diagnosis of this virus.

Some dysregulation of smell does occur in influenza at times, however at lower rates and severity, with differences in potential mechanisms, associated issues and longer term experiences.

Whilst zinc is certainly required for enzymes involved in processing smell or taste and one factor, it is not the only factor involved.

There is typically some damage to the nervous system from this virus due to downstream effects from disruption of the blood brain barrier and endothelial cell junctions.

(Injury to the nervous system is not primarily due to difficulty breathing as such—disruption of endothelial cell junctions and the blood brain barrier by itself can cause significant hypoxia in the brain in absence of this.)

Rather than preceding it, hypoxia in the lungs and body can be secondary to disruption of blood tissue barriers, and inflammation and hypoxia in the brain.

It can be difficult to notice or self-diagnose all impacts on the nervous system, depending upon whether any acute symptoms are noticeable.

Influenza does not disrupt the blood brain barrier and nervous system in the same manner.
(although there may be similarities shared, depending upon the specifics in any particular situation)

12 Likes

I have some knowledge about that. And so far I haven’t seen a single other person dumping such knowledge. I must conclude those who discuss it with such certainty (insisting on mask-wearing, or that it doesn’t exist) are not nearly so enlightened as they would have us to believe.

5 Likes

Get well!!

1 Like

It’s not worth dealing with the flame war that such a post would start.

1 Like

The virus does exist, I have seen it first hand and it can be nasty and debilitating. I became aware of it this time last year. A place where I was working, people started to come down with something really nasty, a flu virus but it went straight to the lungs. My friend got it really bad, it took weeks for it to leave his body, and even now he is having some problems with his lungs - I have recommended Lung Restoration audio.

It is a flu virus a different strain, it is nothing to be afraid of, if you look after yourself and don’t buy into the fear, most people won’t be aware that it exists. If you do get sick, use the tools available to work with your body and immune system. Our immune system is a wonderful thing.

The problem being is that governments have decided for whatever reason to lockdown millions of healthy people, and by doing that they are crashing the economy. Which is having a devastating impact on peoples lives, from lost jobs, livelihoods, relationships, increased suicides etc

Virus’s come and go throughout the year, it is impossible to control a virus other than taking care of yourself and using the tools available such as Sapien Medicines audios. I have mentioned many times that if I feel like I am coming down with something I listen to Virus Disruption 2 and Solfeggio Frequency 741, I do not fear Covid, and I carry on in my life as normal.

But, there is something very sinister at play, especially here in the uk. The measures that have been implemented by the Government make no sense other than to destroy peoples lives and the economy. You cannot eradicate a virus by locking healthy people away, or by forcing people to wear masks, or abandoning elderly people into care homes, where no one is allowed to visit and they die alone, not understanding why no one comes to see them.

You also cannot stop death, one day we will all die of something. In the uk roughly 1700 people die everyday from many causes, covid is way down the list, and interestingly looking at the deaths on previous years compared to this year there are no additional deaths. People in the uk are waking up to the fact that they have been lied to about the severity of the virus, the figures just do not add up there is no pandemic in the uk. And I suspect it is the same in other countries, we have been had.

I knew right from the beginning that something was a miss. So what is it about?
Is it about a vaccine?
A lot of money to be made from millions of vaccines.
Also would you take a vaccine that hasn’t been tested over many years and has been rushed?
Why do you need to vaccinate healthy people, when most people don’t even realise they have the virus unless they have a test?
And then there is the test that is used to test for covid, it was never intended to be used to test for corona virus’s.

So many questions that need to be answered. i am not a conspiracy theorist or an antivaxxer , but something is going on and it is not about a virus.

13 Likes

Politics, control, power, distracting the masses.

5 Likes

Exactly :grin:

1 Like

Totally :100:

One thing that I know for sure, I won’t be queuing for this Vaccine in whatever way they try , armed with enough information that I compromising immune system is a big no, so use that has an advantage and take action about it, but yes the social media and politicians are doing a wonderful job in spreading a lot of fear, the question is <<<

Are people aware of being aware of such actions etc :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I am glad to report that I have waved Corona Goodbye and I am almost completely healthy again.
Thank you for all of your support. I hope everyone who needs this thread experiences the same healing I did.

21 Likes

so a family member came down with the virus (not confirmed yet, waiting on test) I’ll be looping

Virus Disruption 2.0 (rona + uvc included)
Vitamin C 2x a day (once or twice a week)
Vitamin D
Lung Restoration and Strengthening 2x a day
Immune booster 3x a day.
Pleurisy 2x a day
Photosynthesis ( not eating much)
Liver Cirrhosis Treatment 2 x a day
Brain massage 2 x day

4 Likes

I’ve been lucky since I and no known relative has been infected.

1 Like

I am going to explain a few things about my healing soon.

In the meantime, I want to take the initiative and clear some misunderstandings that seem to have arisen from my creation of this topic.
This virus is meaningless.
It has no power whatsoever. Your body, or rather your consciousness operating your body, is incredibly powerful. I am sure many people here would agree with that, but what does this mean and why do I bring it up?

It is because people knows this currently are still an exception.
And people who know this and live accordingly are even fewer.
Most people out there are scared and live in fear. They don’t know the magnificient power they have and how stubborn and strong their bodies are, having survived a very long time of hardship here on Earth.
Those are the people we need to protect. Someone who knows their power doesn’t fear and doesn’t worry about the virus. Those who don’t despair and suffer.

This is something I have observed during this time. People worrying and freaking out just when hearing the name Corona. They have heard stories. They expect the worst.
I have heard from a colleague of mine whose mother is infected that she started to panic because she couldn’t breath. But when the doc checked her it turns out her breathing capacity is almost 100%.
So she freaked out and hyperventilated.
We make the virus far more powerful than it actually is and knowing this, we have a responsibility.
When the world starts to panic and freak out, the answer is not to freak out aswell.
We have to show the way by being an example.
And this will show others that there is nothing to fear.

This is what my intention was and still is with this topic.

13 Likes