I got Corona. Here's what helped

2 Likes

Sorry, I didnā€™t mean to sound agressive haha
I was just confused

1 Like

Just blasted this andā€¦ my lungs just dropped a sigh of relief.

:scream:

Iā€™m not used to this anymore!

1 Like

All good brotha :grinning:

Hi, I got Covid 24 days. The last swap came out negative, which is good, but i donā€™t seem to be recovering fast enough with many ups and downs. i am under treatment. Is there a single audio that might help? i feel I need more energy or like the energy body got messed up! Thanks

3 Likes

Your best bets would be alongside the Plasma Audios or Blueprint I thinkā€¦ :blush:

2 Likes

Maybe the politics of the body album should help. Idk if advanced healing should be used here as it forces your bodyā€™s healing system without remorse to full capacity. Maybe @SammyG can guide you here.

2 Likes

This is by no means the only answer but Iā€™d probably try the detox fields, endocrine rejuvenation, lymph, plasma light, and jing. Stem cell audios for the different organs and body in general.

Drink lots of plasma-charged water and keep the diet clean.

Iā€™m sure others will have more suggestions to add.

4 Likes

Lung restoration

And Pleurisy from patreon

Negentropic jing or at least the flow of jing and chi

Pranic swirls

5 Likes

Along with what others suggested, use also vitamin C audio, and vitamin D. And the Lymphatic drainage one.

6 Likes

Thnx. What blueprint is this?

1 Like

The greatest all-rounder

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/the-blueprint-of-life?

But you have received plenty of advice already.

I would use all-around audios such as Plasma Protocol, or Politics of the Body and Lymphatic Drainage with Fat to Stem Cells.
Then Iā€™d supplement it with Glutathione, Antioxidant Formula, Vitamin C & Vitamin D, if I were you.

I would use specific organ audios or such if one of the issues was overbearingā€¦

2 Likes

Politics of the body album is definitely a great place to start. Then audios that @Kyle_Reese recommended. Ok, now looking through all the audios recommendedā€¦ they would all help. Especially since we donā€™t know exactly what the ups and downs are. These would cover everything and also be healthy in general to the extent they would revitalize your body completely.

Some of the audios are paid audios but for the most part, the audios recommended are free and spread across our channels.

Send an email to sapienmed@gmail.com as well if you arenā€™t feeling better by Tuesday. Listen to everything recommended in this thread (if it costs, then that is fine, you can skip that. The other audios cover it in some way) daily until then.

13 Likes

Thanks Sammy I did the Politics and it feels good. How many times a day is good? I also chi, sheng, jing 2 times each.

2-3 times a day is fine.

3 Likes

Listen to the advanced healing with voltage + plasma light too.

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer what mantra would you recommend for sickness?

Amla (indian gooseberry), Neem leaves and Turmeric are fantastic to boost the immune system.
AMLA is a GOLD

3 Likes

Fermented garlic with honey :kissing_cat:

1 Like

Glad that youā€™re ok, wow reading your posts made me worry I have underlying health issues. Scared to take the vax. Doing all I can to keep my immune system boosted all the time. I havenā€™t been anywhere for a year :sob: do you know what your vitamin d levels are?

2 Likes