I got Corona. Here's what helped

No, I don’t. I may know that soon though.
You don’t need to worry. You are not a victim, no matter what happens.
If you are interested, I opened a topic yesterday about going in for 30 days and manifesting complete health. You can read that here: Struggling with health? Here's the Absolute Health Challenge
I am very glad that we have Sapien Medicine. He is a tremendous help in all of this so we can test and try things out and see how they go and get better and better at helping more people.

Thank you so much :heart::heart: I will check it out… so many horror stories and people saying vaccinated people shed. I’m getting my whole household vaccinated as I’ve heard of families in India ehere the whole family hsve been hospitalised. It seems as though I will be the only one unvaccinated so hoping these rumours aren’t true.
Sapien is honestly a real life angel! He has helped everyone so much… don’t know what we would go without him :pray:t3:

1 Like

Maybe this can help you aswell

Wish you all the best

2 Likes

Thanks just downloaded what is the hybrid version do I need both? Or can I just listen to the subliminal?

1 Like

The subliminal alone is sufficient. The hybrid meditation is used to dissolve blockages that hinder the main subliminal from manifesting. In this case I would use it if you have problems with faith and letting go.

1 Like

Thanks a lot :pray:…I downloaded and listened to it for the first time today… but I have got headache and tightness at top of my…I think I had enough water… not sure why it happened

1 Like

You got a headache after listening? If so, slow down usage. Use only as much as you feel comfortable with. Maybe you are very scared of Corona so the sub triggers this fear.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply…:pray:… will reduce the usage.

How often have You used immune system supercharger

Thanks in advance

i think about 2 times… actually just as advised i stopped after a while since you are not supposed to use it non stop

1 Like

Dear sir

How often have You used immune system supercharger?

Thanks in advance