I have a problem with my pendant of the magi

received the pendant I ordered a few days ago. But one day the top of the glass suddenly swelled too much.Did any of the people who ordered experience the same phenomenon as me?
I am very worried that this phenomenon will have a bad effect on the effectiveness of the field.

Some of my tags are like that. It’s a natural side effect of the liquid coating hardening into place during creation. It hasn’t hampered any of the fields.

1 Like

I’m a little relieved to hear the story, thank you. but I hope the producer pays more attention to it because it’s not cheap.Or replace the necklace with some other solid material.

2 Likes
1 Like

Mine used to be like that and then a day or two after It is smooth and look the same.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s a good thing. If I have the same symptoms, I should wait to get slim.

Well, I was very embarrassed at first, but since you said you’d be back soon, I’ll wait. Thank you

1 Like

Last case scenario… Place a book ontop of it to flatten it! But wait a few days before resorting to that bro

3 Likes

Thanks for the tips. Bro :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

lol … I know this problem well :smile:. I got it on the chakra tag, ascension and now on the eternity redux tag that I received 2 days ago :thinking:… .

The bumps are definitely gone on the chakra and ascension tags, it took fews days .

Don’t worry, it will go away with time :wink:

Bosse sur le tag ascension :hushed:

1 Like

Oh, my God, it’s exactly the same as my tag right now.
It’s swollen to the bottom, but I’ll wait for it to come back in time. Thank you :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I’m going to have to do this to my Armor of light and glory tag. It came with a big bump. It’s been a week

1 Like