I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia

Hi, I haven’t told a single soul. Only you guys because you are my weird super power friends hahah

I found out four days ago that I have schizophrenia. Yeah, man, it’s been a wild ride, lemme tell you. But I’m gonna face this thing head on with the help of some doctors and stuff from here.

Thanks for listening.
Peace!

14 Likes

Mentioned you in another thread :)
Hope this is a smooth journey for you.

5 Likes

I wish you luck and health for your journey. May your life be filled with love and light :heart:

3 Likes

I wish you health, confidence, and clarity, Gary! :open_hands:

2 Likes

As you say I receive it. Blessings!

3 Likes

Thank you, so kind!

1 Like

This is not medical advice.

First, I’m sure many people here will be pulling for you. Second, please read paragraphs below.

Christopher Palmer, a psychiatrist who teaches at Harvard, wrote a book ‘Brain Energy’. In that book, he sets forth a hypothesis and a good deal argument and evidence to back it up that most psychiatric illnesses are the result of Mitochondria dysregulation. In short, the mitochondria are not producing enough energy to activate the body’s innate repair systems; this was the case for schizophrenia (I believe bipolar disorder was the only—or one of the very few—psychiatric disorders that he believed was due an excessive production of energy via mitochondria.) He witnessed a schizophrenic patient of his go into remission/without symptoms from a keto diet, which fit with his hypothesis. I encourage you to get this book (it’s in a lot of libraries.)

If I had been diagnosed with schizophrenia, I would consider the fields that boost mitochondria—plasma charged mitochondria and mitochondria blend. Others might have suggestions along those lines.

Good luck.

15 Likes

That’s interesting

4 Likes

After reading @Replay’s post , this could help.

Wishing you health and healing!

You got this Gary :purple_heart:
I wish You super fast healing :dizzy: