I have recently become a Targeted Individual/Gangstalked

I’ve had something similar happen and psychic attack is very real. For those that don’t believe such a situation can exist… just imagine a group of people as clever, organised and powerful as Dream/Sapien? Only they’re horrible.

It takes time to disentangle but best to find a way to physically move homes so at least you don’t have to be in the same environment. Try etheric cord cutter, chakra clearing and loop repel Negativity whenever you’re at home.

6 Likes

Does uncle sam target individuals outside of their country too?

2 Likes

Follow the links back and send your spiritual allies on the offense. I just did a ritual last night with a couple of folks for this purpose.

7 Likes

Here is an easy fix for this problem. Use the 42 letter name of God, and then command your enemies to be confounded, and all equipment used in your surveillance to be destroyed.

Of course, you may find that their servers suddenly have problems, and you may not get text messages for hours, calls may not come through, etc. That’s how you know you’ve been gangstalked, and what you did is working.

8 Likes

grand jeleausy shield and intersesion audios.
then use the new spleen cleaner and heart healer, also the depression audio and finally the inner support audio.

salt cleanse every once and a while.

2 Likes