I’m desperate

Hi guys,
I’m really really desperate. I’m lost rn so please be nice.
I’m currently doing my master’s degree in health biology and since the beginning of the year I’m actively looking for an internship. Just a 6 weeks internship, I don’t even need to be paid. Everyone in my class got an internship but me, I’ve literally sent more than 25 applications and yet I have nothing. I’ve used many fields to have more luck but I just can’t find anything and it’s driving me crazy.
Im gonna be completely honest I was really confident that I’ll find one easily so I didn’t send as much applications as I could, I was convinced I’d have something. Also, it’s been since 2020 that I’m struggling with depression and I’m always burnt out I’m just living in survival mode most of the time and of Dream’s work is helping tremendously (actually I wonder if I would even be alive rn without his work ?). Sometimes I just dissociate and it’s making it hard for me to ground myself and work towards my goals. Actually this my state most of the times. I won’t go in depth to why I’m the way I am rn. I know I’ll get through all of this but now this is affecting my future so obviously I’m panicking.

If I don’t have an internship for the month of June I’m screwed, I’ll have to retake my year or they could actually even throw me out and I’ll have to pay back the school.
This whole situation is completely insane and I’m desperate. Last week I decided to create a dragon servitor to help me but I think it’s not evolved enough to understand what I want, I’m still training it but I’m loosing my shit rn.

Any advice ?

8 Likes

Hey. I think these combination of fields is worth trying for you.

10 Likes

I’m sure there are people here that will try to help you directly or indirectly so you should be fine if you put little more effort along with fields.
So don’t be too hard on yourself since it will just weaken your ability to think normally. I understand you’re in bad situation but that’s the best thing you can do at this moment apart from trying your best. Perhaps you can look for connections that can help you to find one. Or ask your friends who already got one for help like if there company is taking new people. Or who knows if you ask your relatives or parents they also might be able to help? Who knows you might end up getting something better than what you’re expecting eight now.

Apart from that you can try essence of faith and prayer field which can be used to manifest desires. So that might help. There are some other paid fields for that too if you have them you can give a try.

5 Likes

ask you classmates for help and check online and see if ur application was done right maybe you might have missed to but somthink on their.

4 Likes

You can also seek help from some professionals on how to handle this situation and how to apply properly I guess. Since you got rejected that many times there might be something wrong and if I’m not wrong most internship doesn’t check CGPA either so I’m not sure why this happened tho. But that’s just my thoughts.

1 Like

I live in France and it’s a different system here. They don’t reject me because their’s something wrong with my applications, actually they simply took other people in so they don’t have a place for me! Most biology students actually struggle to get an internship here, my friend sent 50 applications before he got one and my other friend sent 15 … it’s like a Russian Roulette and all my teachers told me that every year there’s one or two students who are left without nothing. My dumbass thought that since I’m basically blasting dream’s work 24/7 it would give the good luck to get this damn internship. Mind you one of my friend find one and she even forgot to send the cover letter with the CV … like wtf ? I don’t understand it’s almost like god is against me

Thanks everyone

1 Like

I think you could try one of the intercessions, maybe angelic intercession and state your intention and your request for help

2 Likes

You know I feel like sometimes angels act like lunatics like you’ll ask them « please make my life easier I’m always tired » and then you get into a car accident ? And guess what ? It’s because you weren’t getting enough rest and now you don’t have the choice lol but I’ll try asking them tho

also ask ur teacher for help see what she can do. I didnt really understand the power of this before it was too late. But teachers are actually their to help you. If you go and say i have this issue what do you think my options are then mostly likely they can help. Who knowns that might even recommend you.

1 Like

I asked her and she looked at me dead in the eyes and told me I’m screwed if I don’t find one

1 Like

I hope you find one try to visualzie maybe that can help. You still have time to find one so good luck

Thank you !

1 Like

Agree with the visualizing. There have been times when I was panicked that something might not work out but I fought just as hard (I don’t recommend this in normal times by the way and I approach things differently now) but I fought just as hard to visualize the desired outcome and “outpace” the worrying so to speak. Try to do this. Don’t let the worrying be the only song in your head. If it were me I would try to meditate once a day, ten minutes, even if you’re just staring into a candle it’s better than nothing. Slowing the mind down seems counter productive but you’re more likely to have an idea hit you.

Next I would visualize being in an internship already. Doesn’t have to be that specific, it can be as general as you’re having your coffee sitting at a desk and just letting the feeling of relief that you have this internship wash over you. Relief is a good feeling to channel if you can’t get all the way to gratitude.

Fields for manifesting:

Torsion/plasma beach/grounding

Fields for clearing your head:

Ego dissolution/subconscious limits/energy blockage/essence of mantras

If you can, get outside. Sit under a tree. Breathe! I wish you the absolute best and I hope you get an amazing internship. :heart::heart::heart::star2::star2::star2:

3 Likes

I was thinking about visualizing too but do you think it could work in such a short amount of time ?
Thank you for your message, I really appreciate it! :heart::hugs:
Im just annoyed because I feel like when it comes to my career everything is so hard all the time and I see my friends stress free 24/7 and they just succeed so easily

1 Like

We could also co- manifest.
Everyone reading this thread, simply spend a couple minutes visualizing next time you log on here you see @anon24203759 has typed sth like “OMG i got my internship!!!”

3 Likes

Thank you so much :pleading_face: that’s actually the sweetest thing ever! Thanks for suggesting that

1 Like

100%

2 Likes

One another lesson for you there is don’t take totally unnecessary risks. When you really want something that may not be easy to get, do your best to get it. Also, energy blockage removal and mana circuits supercharged might help as well.

I totally agree with you, I’m really not happy with myself about this whole mess, could’ve done better for sure

1 Like