I’m desperate

I totally agree with you, I’m really not happy with myself about this whole mess, could’ve done better for sure

1 Like

Keep applying and listen to unexpected gifts, go on the thread and look at my story, you’ll be fine no worries, eventually it comes at the perfect time, can’t stop gods plan, see you at the :top:

2 Likes

Definitely down with comanifesting! Let’s do it :star2::star2::star2:

And it can work in a short period of time. Dont worry about time. In the future I think it would be helpful for you to research “manifesting and self concept” there are so many people on YT who cover that :heart: And you too can be one of those friends who don’t worry so much anymore

2 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face:

1 Like

Alright I’ll do that then. Thank you so much, I’m feeling better and more grounded right now. I’m not effective at all when I’m anxious so thank you very much :heart::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Try The Welcomed The Welcomed: New Release

1 Like

I immediately bought it, that’s a real treasure! Thanks :pray:t4:

1 Like

Play it for each CV you send and for each interview.

1 Like

Noted :writing_hand:t4:

I once got declined from an interview and used hand of glory and then they called me back to see if i still wanted to join.

3 Likes

I agree with visualization. I would use affirmation and spend all my free time repeating the affirmation in my mind. You can also use the Cone of Power to support your affirmation/visualization.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the suggestions guys I really appreciate it

2 Likes

"Sometimes I just dissociate and it’s making it hard for me to ground myself and work towards my goals. "

Suggest
*Flight to Fight

2 Likes

I immediately bought it, thanks !

1 Like

what are you talking about?
you are already in your internship
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses::nerd_face: yeah!! Lol

3 Likes

So did u get in?

What do you mean ? I don’t have an internship yet but I’m sure I’ll get one , actually I’m feeling really positive about it

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Nice2knowu is just manifesting for you :) putting you in the present-tense of your desire

6 Likes

that is correct
also at least 5-6 people are in the co-manifestation process

6 Likes