Energy Blockage Removal (1x)
Hair Loss v3 (3x)
Dutasteride Scalp (3x)

Night:
Ego Dissolution (1x)
SLR (1x)
Facial Toning (3x)
Brain Regeneration (3x)

Regarding my evening stack, is it a problem that I listen the Trauma and Self Love fields before the SLR and Energy Blockage Removal fields since the Trauma and Self Love fields are mental fields that are not physical and don’t cause permanent changes? Do I really need to listen the SLR and Energy field before those?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Great stacks @Bullit! Love how you keep it short and sweet (KISS lol)

SLR when listened to before will have profound effects on your mental state, thus opening pathways to accept those Trauma releasing and self love fields way better.

Energy blockage removal is pretty strong, and you’ve already listened to it twice in the morning, should be enough for the day, in my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not a problem per se, but it would be more efficient to put them in front of your stack.

They’re not physical but they do cause permanent changes in you state of being.
My recommendation would be to split the 2 listens of Ego Dissolution and listen 1x before every mini stack, along with SLR and Energy blockage removal.
So basically, in this order:

Ego diss x1
SLR x1
Energy blockage removal x1

Ego dissolution is incredibly important before every reprogramming work you do. I recommend reading the various threads to fully grasp its potential.

1 Like

@ecaiii @Matteo Thank you for the feedback!

Now that we’re on the subject, is it ok if I take small breaks during my listening? Let’s say 15 minutes or 1 hour. Or do I potentially lose progress?

It’s highly unlikely that break will have any difference, if you stop for like a week your momentum will dissipate, changes actually can still unfold days after you cease listening. Not taking a break if you are tired is far worse than taking even a day or more break in case you need one.

2 Likes

I would say it’s actually a great idea.

2 Likes