I need help regarding my dog

I would be very grateful if someone could help me…my beloved little dog has inflamed liver/hepatitis (non viral). His kidneys are also affected but not as bad as the liver. He was doing well although hes 15 years old when he suddenly became ill with fever after a few weeks on the nsaid medicine metacam. The bloodwork and ultrasound showed high liverenzymes, slightly elevated kidney levels and a inflamed liver. I have (except supplements and other treatments) played sapien medicines: animal regeneration 3, liver hardcore, hepatocyte growth factor (against inflammation), kidney/adrenal, For a little more than a week, he got a little better for a few days and he was eating good but now hes more tired and has very poor apetite. This little guy is my everything. do you have any suggestions for fields that can help him? I have now switched out the hepapocyte growth factor to the glutathione field and im also using the advanced liver gallbladder detox. there is one for hepatitis but its only for the viral variants, could it work anyway? Im also afraid hes starting to develope Hepatic encephalopathy, a neurological condition due to high ammonia caused by poor liver function. Is there any field that would help with this? Can I play more than 4 fields/day?

Supplements:
Denamarin
Omega 3
Vitamin E
Turmeric
Probiotics
I want to add zinc, but dont know what type of zinc is the best to give a dog and what dosage?

4 Likes

Aww im so sorry about that :orange_heart:

The animal audios are very strong so just like a say Plasma Beach audio or Plasma Flaunt would be heavy on a human if the person was super weak, those animal audios could be for a pet too.

So he just needs more nutrients, water and rest.

I would focus more on the Negentropic one first to reverse damages quickly since time is crucial in animals.

Something like

Negentropic x 3
Animal regeneration 1 or 2

A couple of times a day and even if he is not eating try to syringe feed him some wet food the ones specifically for recovery, and same with water, little by little so he doesnt throw up, throughout the day.

And whatever your religion or believes are, if you like, reach out to intercessions for help, like the Devic Intercession one is great for pets, or Angelic one and even the Alien Intercession one.

There is a thread for emergency help you can post there too

Urgent Help Thread - Emergency Thread

Also play this audio and focus on him

Heal those around you. (Be the healer) Ver 2.0

And You can post a pic of the bebiii! I could send some healing too!

Hugs!

And welcome to the forum!!

6 Likes

Hi @Leh!

I will send some healing for your beloved friend. What’ is your dog’s name? Please keep us posted.

Welcome KY chalice

Healing Spirit Animals

And a Welcome Package for You:

Info to Guide Your SM Journey

8 Likes

Sending healing.:green_heart:

5 Likes

Good move in adding glutathione field I think you should keep playing it as it is key in liver recovery. And since liver is the main concern I’d focus on that one (liver regeneration) as well as the animal regeneration and Negentropic animal.

I sent some healing too. I hope your friend recovers soon :pray:t2:

6 Likes

PU also has Psychic University Patreon - #74 by Mucc and Psychic University Patreon - #84 by Mucc

ATOTG has The Animal Protector

I think there is mental health for pets and Animal Help in Dream’s patreon. Sorry idek where those are from, but I have those files in my downloads folder.

And of course the intercessions and Mass Meditation can help.

2 Likes

Sending healing energy to you and your dog. I hope for a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Give him Milk Thistle as well. I haven’t read the whole thread so I don’t know if someone already said that.

3 Likes

Update? :eyes::dog2:

3 Likes

My dogs name is Philip :heart:

3 Likes

Oh, I accidently deleted my post

Thanks for all the replies and well wishes, I really appreciate it :sparkling_heart:.

I am relieved my little boy is eating now. he has trouble chewing which I think is a neuromuscular problem, he has also lost a lot of muscle so he is weaker throughout his body. But he seems more awake and alert. I wish I could do something about his muscle weakness… he receives Denamarin which contains milk thistle and samE. I have previously given him bentonite clay in hopes that it will remove toxins. As I mentioned earlier, I also give vitamin E (in natural form), omega 3 and turmeric. but it is difficult to get these into him as he has a poor appetite. I also use a near infrared light lamp on him to help with inflammation and blood circulation…

5 Likes

Sending servitors again to look after Phil :blue_heart:
Keep on playing fields .
Take care

3 Likes

Does anyone know if premium fields work on animals? I have read that they only work for the subscriber? I play liver hardcore (premium field) for my dog ​​but now I’m afraid it is/was in vain?

1 Like

Lol no worries your pet or plants don’t need subsciption :wink:

I only have doubts whether this field is suitable for dog.?

Ill leave the answer to somebody with knowledge.

I once saw post by @Desiree that You can use navapasham for pets in case of poisoninig.

Take care

Sending servitors again :dragon:

2 Likes