I saw something

While I was in meditation and allowing my subconscious to reveal some realizations, I saw something I think is very important.

I saw a dead man in a hospital bed, but then his life began reversing. However, the whole time he was still dead mentally and emotionally, even before his death manifested physically.

He went from dead, to the moments before his death inside the hospital, to sitting up, to slowly standing up, to being home before he arrived to the hospital, to being in his 70s, 60s, and so on.

When he got to his 30s and 20s, I asked myself “When is it gonna stop? Did he die because of a bad marriage? Was it because he could no longer follow his dreams once he had a big family with a lot of kids to provide for? Why do I see him as a dead man walking through life going through the motions?”.

Then arrived his teen years, and I knew I just had to keep watching in silence as I had no clue what was occuring.

I saw him dead inside as a teen, dead inside during highschool and middle school.

Then I saw him come alive as a child.

It was immediately clear to me what the concept meant when I saw this.

Kids are pure and they live life the right way, many times fearless, full of love and joy. They understand that the lack of limiting beliefs is the correct mindstate to have during the manifestation process, even though they may not be conscious of it, so they dream big.

It’s only until society projects their programming unto these children that they slowly lose themselves.

When we are told what is possible, who we have to be, how we have to talk, and are confined to specific programmings, we lose a large chunk of ourselves in the process.

My subconscious was telling me to be like as a child in some ways.

39 Likes

That is Beautiful. :grinning:

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Also ego deaths often appear that way

5 Likes

awesome experience, that is something that sadly happens to many people in this world. (I mean what happened to the man)

3 Likes

Sounds like an awesome movie which shifts people’s perspective! Like the movie into the wild.

4 Likes

Beautiful, Jojo.

I felt that.

3 Likes

What a read…
đź©·

3 Likes

that was a great vision…

makes me want to try something…to go beyond the time before the innocence was broken…

synchronistically, that’s what i’ve been doing…the passed couple days i just watched 2 movies i grew up on as a kid…i just chose randomly: flight of the navigator and never ending story…it’s funny because my first entry in the Alien intercession thread was probably influenced by the aliens in flight of the navigator lol…and never ending story reminded me of my weekly meditation session…i listen to all the intercessions (Devic, Dragon, Angelic, Alien) after my prayer meditation ritual…and that movie kinda contains all of those intercessions lol…

but i seen those movies when the innocence was kinda fading…

when the house got robbed at 4 years old, i got introduced to the ideas of what stealing was, what a crowbar is (they quickly ran out the house and left it when my dad yelled at them, i told my dad “they left their cane here!” lol) and what a gun was to protect the home…

i’m gonna try to pinpoint movies that i might have seen before that event to try to rejuvenate that innocence…

thanks a lot for that great vision of wisdom

4 Likes

Synchronicity Alert. A couple nights ago, I was scrolling through Disney Plus—not finding anything. Finally, I saw Flight of the Navigator. It was a movie that I knew about but for some reason never saw. Watched it and really liked it. It did have a Speilbergian family dynamics touch, some sci-fi, and otherwise conventional Disney boundaries for that era. Wild that we both were watching it around the same time.

4 Likes

lol yes it was one of my fav movies growing up…

and even weirder experience i had…maybe a year or 2 after watching that movie, the fam was driving home like 3 in the afternoon and we saw a U.F.O. that resembled the craft in the movie…except the one we saw was smoother like less indentations like in the movie…but same shape and color…

it was moving very slowly, but it wasn’t making any noise…it was flying in the usual height as like a blimp…but a blimp you could hear a buzzing of an engine…this was dead quiet in the clear blue sky…my dad wanted to get closer and i wussed out i just wanted to go home lol…probably because that tv show “sightings” freaked me out as a kid lol…

then later that night on the news there was a U.F.O. sighting reported a few hours away from us…

i just decided to watch that a couple days ago because my girlfriend told me she was reading this alien book lol…

must be synchronicity season or something lol

1 Like

wow, i just watched a movie that i grew up on before i had any trauma…

i wish there was more, but it’s pretty limited only getting to choose movies at 3 years old…and it’s so weird because ideas i was brainstorming of stories in another thread was inspired by memories of that movie that i forgot about…it’s no wonder because that’s the time when my innocence was alive and well…

i was too young to get beat by my parents at that time lol…it was the time before i had my hardest martial arts lesson in 1st grade fighting 5 people at once (even when i got my black belt i just had to fight 3 people lol)…before i smashed my head on a brickwall racing someone slipping on a cheeto bag lol…before i got electrocuted playing car and sticking a key in an outlet…before i held the gun my dad used to protect the house after being robbed…before i knew what stealing was…all this happened from 4-5 years old…

that movie was just pure innocence…it’s a box office flop, but i loved it as a kid…Masters of the Universe…its like a bootleg Conan mixed with a bootleg Star Wars and a bootleg Back to the Future lol…

and before i thought of watching this, i just felt the need to watch an old Power Wheels commercial pow pow power wheels loll…and the catch phrase in the movie is “I HAVE THE POWERR!!”

lol that movie is a morphic field of Alchemical Revision of Innocence…all the scenes and sounds sparked up pure innocent vibes that i forgot about…i wish there was more movies, but this might be the only one…so, i’m gonna cherish this as my corniest favoritest movie when my innocence was well preserved…

1 Like

Not just a movie. Lots of power available to you.

1 Like

lol true…i watched the cartoon as a kid before i watched the movie…

i even tried watching it before, recently, but it didn’t spark as much innocent memories as the movie, because i watched that vhs tape a lot as a kid
lol…

did the same thing with that Johnny 5 movie Short Circuit…but i seen that movie when the trauma already began so Masters of the Universe is pretty much the only one…

but i found watching movies before i was born helps to create negentropic sensations lol…

rewatching the Masters of the Universe movie recently was such a healing experience though…felt like it was like watching a movie of someone waking up from amnesia before any bad memories started lol…

to continue my negentropic method, i will keep watching movies before i was born…this is why i love watching positive movies that was listed in Jon Peniel’s old website…it has so many movies listed…some are black and white…i have still yet to watch everything there…and watching positive movies that was made when i was 3 years old, but never watched, sparks up special feelings as well…

thanks for that suggestion though, i’m going to continue watching the cartoon to see if i remember anything from it

1 Like

Sometimes the memory locks are very specific. Try revisiting songs from your past—at least one of them (maybe many) can something similar. Old school grounds or whole neighborhoods (if you moved) can do the same.

1 Like

yeah the memory locks in the Masters of the Universe was the most prominent…every sound, every word, every facial expression…

even the synthesizer in that movie…i forgot all about it, and i was writing a story about a dreambox amplifier that was going to be like a modified fender that had crystal transistors that can manipulate the dreams…i was thinking of having the main character finding it in a pawn shop…

and the movie featured a fender amp and a music store that bought and sold music equipment…and the alien synthesizer with crystal resonators that allowed travelling thru portals to different dimensions…

i posted a little bit about that story i was writing in the journey thread, but deleted it lol…

i had no idea Masters of the Universe was in my subconscious like that…

the reason that movie will have more energy than most is because i watched that vhs so much as a kid…more than any other movie…only other one was short circuit, but trauma was happening already when i watched that…

Masters of the Universe carries the Heart of my innocence…it was a magical time while rewatching it like i forgot most of it, but when every scene showed up on the screen, it was so familiar…

and when i decided to write in the journey section, it was because of Rose’s post about how to contact Aphrodite, a Divine Mother…and when i walked to the other room after reading that, Courtney Cox, in that tv show Friends, randomly said the name “Rose Marie…” and this psychic in Mount Shasta told me why roses kept showing up to me…because its a symbol of Divine Mother…and Mary is another name that represents the Divine Mother…and Masters of the Universe was Courtney Coxs’ first movie lol…

and one character in that movie had my girlfriend’s name lol…it was just a whole whirlwind of signs at the moment…

like before i even decided to watch it, i created a grounding audio called Castle Gold…because it had sounds of the Schumann Resonance, water sounds from Castle lake in Shasta, and a golden phi ratio sound…and in the movie, the Castle in space contained gold in it…the villain king actually transformed into gold lol…

and also before i watched it, i created a kind of collage of mandalas from Dream, Equilibrium and Alkul…the main one is Equilibrium’s Death card, death to all energy that blocks our path to healing…and its a picture of a hooded skull…and the villian, Skeletor, in Masters of the Universe, has a hood in the movie lol…

it was perfectly Divinely timed for me to watch that movie again lol…there’s no other movie or show that can do that…being 3 years old is very limited to how much media i can watch before the trauma…

like i loved the ninja turles 1990 movie and cartoon, but i seen it when the trauma already happened…

nothing will top Masters of the Universe, i watched it right on time lol

Thank you Jojo, what a beautiful and important inspiration.

1 Like