I sell arclight rghtnow!

Family!!! I sell the arclight at this precise moment! straight to your wallet !!! 10k !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Wrong category @GianLee :blush:

2 Likes

You are selling the Arc?

arc

10k is a bargain for such a famous building :laughing:

16 Likes

He’s selling the lesser one in NYC

20 Likes

I would not be surprised if he is actually selling something like this:

We all know how sales people operate these days… :joy:

16 Likes

Funny!

But just to be clear.

@GianLee is one of the people I DO TRUST with a transaction…
don’t want people getting any wrong impressions by the jokes.

25 Likes

I LOVE YOU FOR EVER AND EVER @_OM !!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

23 Likes

How can you ever doubt anyone with a Bruce Lee picture !

He’s even got the picture with Bruce Lee in his dancing outfit :pleading_face::pleading_face:

5 Likes

I can feel the love in your words, thank you very much dear @King_A !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

5 Likes

@GianLee me and you are gonna go to the island where enter the dragon was filmed and have a whole movie marathon of every Bruce Lee movie :pray:t4::boxing_glove:

3 Likes

For me it would be a privilege my brother !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

It would be an honour my bro !
Well then let the manifesting begin,

In iran Bruce Lee movies were so so so popular back when they were out I’m talking about they love Bruce Lee like they do in China and Hong Kong,

They have a fun nick name for Bruce Lee in iran
They call him… Bruce Ali :upside_down_face::rofl::rofl::pray:t4::boxing_glove:

So gian Lee it’s nice to meet you I’m Bruce ali ! :eyes:

:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Cool!

What is arclight? :grimacing:

1 Like

It is the best NFT ever created! :fire::fire::fire::heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

:100: :handshake:

9 Likes