I thank Sapien Medicine from the bottom of my heart! ❤️

A good day to all companions on this wonderful path called life!

I found Sapien Medicine thanks to the goodness of a higher power and have changed my whole life since then. If at some point I get to know the person behind it, I kiss his feet and hands!

I wanted to register much earlier but couldn’t find the confirmation email haha ​​sometimes I’m a fool.

How are you all?
How has the SM changed your life and what are your favorite audios if I may ask?
Are there also Germans in the family here?

36 Likes

Hi Anatolij

welcome :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

Nice your presentation :wink:

All in all ok, a little tired at the moment with the energy healing.

The SM audios have changed a lot internally. especially the audio “ego dissolution” which allowed me to be more attentive and to speak less unnecessarily we will say :smile:. it also helped me understand letting go.

the second audio which also brought me a lot is subconscious limit remove. It brought me more confidence, conviction and I know that I will succeed in my projects. Less doubts and a lot of motivation :slightly_smiling_face:

Over time, I understood that I had to focus from the inside and not from the outside to be able to grow, to be more receptive to what surrounds me.

Continue to move towards the light, what I feel in me. help others, heal them, help them.

Right now I am in the midst of purification, emotionally, physically and energetically.

as soon as I am ready, purify, I will teach well-being through nutrition, music therapy (I compose in mao) and healers (magnetizer)

I don’t usually write about myself so long, I’m not comfortable with writing, I’m quite discreet. I saw your nice presentation I said to myself I will answer :blush:.

Here is dear companion :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you S.M :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

8 Likes

I am so grateful for your long and interesting answer!
Isn’t it that the subconscious limit remove and ego dissolution amplify the effect of other audios?

Thanks again for your answer, I am glad not to go the path of good alone and I am so curious what I can learn about the morphic fields here!

Lg. Anatolij

3 Likes

All of his fields changed my life, but I am the most grateful for the Hep B and C field for curing my Hepatitis C when the pills wouldn’t. western medicine is a joke. I am grateful to Dreamweaver everyday. :pray: @Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

Yes that’s it . the audio of the ego helps to let go. it allows you to think not so much and come back to the present moment. turn your attention back to yourself.

audio for the limits of the conscious helps to gradually remove blockages, limiting beliefs. it helps to have more self-confidence and gain motivation. we have this impression that we can succeed with all projects, activities and ideas in mind.

sorry for the translation i’m french, i’m not comfortable with english, i hope it will be understandable :smile:

4 Likes

Same here, I am a new member but I’ve always wanted to register way back, but I guess I was hesitant. I’m a shy person in real life and I didn’t know if I could participate well. Turns out many members here are very welcoming and patient even with my silliest questions.

I think the fields I am using is helping me in a subconcious way, and I am here now, participating.

Welcome and see you around the forums!

10 Likes

I share your gratefulness to dream friend. Very pleased to know that Dream’s work has helped you so deeply.
These testimonies are our answer to all the naysayers and the negativity mongers.

Welcome to the family :blush: and I hope you achieve more of your goals with the help of the tools dream has provided.

5 Likes

Isn’t it like we’ve been reborn? A life without fear and ulterior motives.

Lg. Anatolij

3 Likes

Hopefully we will see each other more often and exchange ideas!

Lg. Anatolij

2 Likes

We bring light back into this often dark world with our new powers!

Lg. Anatolij

1 Like

Is Captain_Nemo the founder of this magic?

Lg. Anatolij

yes absolutely :sunny::pray::slightly_smiling_face:

Hey my dear Friend Welcome to the jungle! :laughing::laughing::laughing: I am to server you! A big Hug! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes

I’m super grateful for discovering Dream within and awakening its potential one field at the time.

2 Likes

You know … Getting to know the world of Sapien is the best thing that happened in my life. Really. world where science and magic go hand in hand, world where cool dragons, strong fairies, Devas, angels and archangels live … A world where there are no strict rules - where there is no “system”. You always have a choice, and you yourself create and model your life. People willingly share their knowledge and experience…
This forum and all of you have become a small oasis of knowledge, a university where it is not boring. And the exam itself is your life and your results.
I learned a lot here … And how many discoveries are yet to come…
Thanks to Sapien’s team and all of you.

16 Likes

i love what you wrote!

it reminds me of my own practice to see gratitude and appreciation for being here as well!

9 Likes

Yes, Dream and the team deserves Heaven. :gem:

5 Likes