I think I may be on thr spectrum. Looking for advice

As read on the title… I think I may be autistic. I begin my assesment tomorrow

Im not really concerned about the outcome of this evaluation but tbh it is getting hard to take life day by day. Ive been feeling overwhelmed for quite some time… Ive also had a difficult upbringring resulting in (probably, im speculating) in various symtoms/expressions I correlate with being on the spectrum

Ive tried PBOY, revision fields, Stress ans Anxiety… But Im not quite feeling the effects Im hoping for, which are

• Emotional Regulation
    -Reduced Stimuli overload
    -Good memory
    -Increase motivation (Ive been using Proactive brain for this)
    -Less tiredness/overwhelm
    -Less self critic/ black and white thinking

Ive also been trying meditation (this actually helps a lot…)

My overall supreme goal (most important thing for me atm) is to be at peace and with a sense of tranquility with motivation for recognising (so I can achieve) my goals

Any suggestions? Im willing to put in the work necessary but I need some guidance as to which steps to follow (more concrete pathways)

Muchas gracias!

2 Likes

I hear you, and this is an important process… self acceptance and discovering who you are. There may well be aspects of your being that are “on the spectrum”. And it’s good to know how this impacts your life

Can I also suggest having a really close look and a deep dive into adhd? Look a little outside the mainstream view also into the spiritual/ energetic aspects of it. It’s worth a look, because there is quite a bit of crossover. ADHD can be overwhelming and all encompassing at times, and can very much feel like the sensory aspect of autism.

Good luck :crossed_fingers: :white_heart:

2 Likes

Big facts. :100:

2 Likes

My opinion. Use the following as search terms in the forum to find fields that will help. Mitochondria, Root Chakra, stress, coordination, social, overgrowth

1 Like

You should try nevous system healing

It should give you a sense of tranquility

Also use the Mind Programs album

It should help you a lot

1 Like