I think it is crucial for people living in the USA to start using love gravitational wave every day

Now before we get started, I DO NOT watch the news. Alright so…I keep hearing about all these shootings happening in schools and malls. This is getting way out of control. I am not sure about other countries but I can at least speak for Bangladesh to, the things I have seen over there…straight up atrocious.

But anyways I am not a fan of paying attention to the negative things in this 3D world but when you keep hearing about it and see it in your reality, it eventually makes one question things. Now I am not trying to spread fear here but I feel that if we start using love gravitational wave every single day, things will shift for the better OR things get worse at a much slower rate.

Now I know there are people out there who are doing the 1 month love gravitational wave challenge but I still felt like I had to spread this message.

Some of you might be asking or wondering “What is happening in Rogue’s reality?”
Well. For starters in my work environment I have seen constant arguing in the past month or two. They don’t really concern me either. However it is pretty disturbing for me to see arguments like this on a regular basis. Here is a very good example. Recently during our lunch break, some guy was parked near the door and he decides to go to the store during break, another guy intentionally takes his parking spot while he leaves (NOTE: nobody owns parking spots unless it’s reserved). Next thing I know, boom argument that is like never ending.

Another thing, crazy drivers in my area. Like people seem to always be in a rush. Driving way too fast and aggressively in areas in which you are supposed to drive slow. Especially true in neighborhoods.

So all in all, time to use this audio everyday.

4 Likes

The last few days have been chaotic at my home too, my mom was getting angry at little things just cuz we ( my sister and I) weren’t doing things according to her. and I usually I’d try to make her understand and am not bothered by her remarks despite me being super sensitive emotionally, but the last time it bothered me and this time I’ve kept quiet for the sake of my mental health, but I’ve noticed that I tend to shut down and isolate when I don’t speak up, and don’t speak anything for days on end. tried many fields to get rid of the feeling but nothing worked this time. but your post reminded me of this field. completely not related to the topic but thanks for posting, might just solve the issue at hand. and it felt as if i have written the post lol. 99% identical to how i am in thoughts.

America is in sade sati period. First phase.

Things will definitely become under lot of pressures. That includes the media itself. You can see from the changes taking place in education system. News and politic.

Especially when Saturn conjunct with natal moon. Which will bring more pressure to America. It’s all going down for it’s ow karmic cycle after all.

Things will get tight of course.

But eventually will come out fresh again. But it’s not a fast process. 7 and half year. So crazy things of course will happen during this time for America. The world will see it.

Another thing to mention. It will affect agriculture.

Some heavy loses during this time period can be expected.

This is a vast generalization and does not apply for everyone.

I lived in USA for 3 months and I noticed that many people were much more distant, cold and individualistic compared to my country in South America.

I believe it has to do with values, in USA competition, wealth, debt, private property it is very important for many people. That is why many even get scared to get sick, because the may not be able to pay medical bills, or why they need guns or shot people that try to mess with their private property.

In Europe or SA, people seem to value other things like bonds, social problems, etc, that is why medical services are mostly free and people are much more close and warm to each other and most people don’t care that much about their material stuff.

1 Like