I think my mind is against me... what should I do?

Hi everyone,

hello everyone, well as the title says this is what happens
For a long time I have noticed that a part of my mind sabotages me in various situations, especially when things are calm or I am about to do something different from my routine.

This has affected me both physically and mentally. for some reason my body creates false symptoms of diseases, sometimes I’m sleeping and I wake up with chest pain I think something bad happened, then I go to the doctor and everything is fine, other times I’ve felt my hands go numb or I have paraesthesia in sticks parts of the body that then return to normal on their own.

All these symptoms, the doctors only say that they are the product of anxiety, although there are others that I do not understand their nature, for example once I was going on a trip with my friends to a place that I wanted to go but just a day before I felt inexplicable pain in the kidneys, and I couldn’t go, I went to the doctor and he said that everything is fine with my kidneys.

This is just one of many times that similar things have happened to me, in addition to the physical symptoms, irrational fears also appear out of nowhere that do not let me act as I would like, they are things that do not let me enjoy life, do new things or simply move forward I feel stuck for at least 3 years. Where the same situations are repeated is over and over again with minimal variations.

Well, today I have decided to do this query because last night I understood more clearly what the problem was and that is that I had a revealing dream where I was very quietly feeling good when suddenly I was hit in the face very hard and I realized that person Who hit me was myself. A part of me attacks me and I don’t know why.

I know that in this forum you know a lot about the subconscious mind and internal development, so I ask for your recommendations on what I should do in this case. what fields or alternatives would help?

thanks for reading all this.

2 Likes

Who is the mind that is against “you”? Who are you? Awesome realizations! You are going to love it here! Welcome Hummers

3 Likes

I’m not addressing paraesthesia but as for working with the subconscious here are some very useful tools.

Brainwave audios on Gumroad

6 Likes

The mental mandala from instagram coud help.

Try to meditate and ask that part what the problem is.
Uplift yourself meditation field is good I think as it gets you into a more loving state.
That could help too.

1 Like

All of this looks like Anxiety problem to me… :thinking:
This may help :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think this point is absolutely crucial @Jay
In your mind you have created a villain of sorts - your own mind = yourself. You identify yourself as being your own enemy. The dreams are there to remind you of current subconscious states you reside in. In this case, your dream exactly represents what you feel; that you are your own enemy.

You literally have to leave all of this behind to enable yourself to become a new person. Yet it won’t be a new you, its just you with a completely different perspective, if that makes sense.

In the end, you have to work with what you have, work with who you are. I know many people here recommend the death of the ego. I don’t recommend it. At least not yet. Try to work with it, weather through the storm, try to embody the peacefulness and resourcefulness you wish to see in yourself. I highly believe in this process of integrating all of your inner aspects to the best of your ability.

Use all these tools you have here, let me recommend you some at least:

• Ego dissolution
  • New Perspectives
  • Point of no return
  • Blueprint of life

And many more, too.

Good luck, keep researching, and keep working until you master your mind.

8 Likes

thank you all for your answers and support, especially @nice2knowu you made me see the situation from a new perspective. When I have these intrusive thoughts and fears that sabotage me, I get frustrated with myself for not being able to control my mind. After much reflection, I believe that the cause is that I have maintained the same thought patterns for a long time, as you say, I must leave that behind and become someone new, look at new perspectives, I do not know how I will do it but I am trying to find out.

And thanks for the audio suggestion.

2 Likes