I want a better body

I am a male person and I want a Greek god body (six pack , trained chest, trained biceps , triceps,…)

I am a male and my goal is a Greek god body (six pack, trained chest , trained biceps , triceps,…)

I’d recommend something simple like:

Automated Upper Body Workout x2
Automated Leg Day x2
Core Strengthening x2
Automated Cardio x2

The 2x means two times in a row once per day (8 total listens). If that is too much, just listen to each one once per day. If you are part of The Sapien Trust or Patreon, I’d recommend the myostatin audio as well.

4 Likes

Hi what is the Sapien trust? I googled it and it brings up that Sapien book

I listened them mostly 4-6 times in a row
And which form the videos that you recommend will go on my stomach? Bc i want a six pack.
And what do you think about this:
-automated upper body workout
-stomach shrinking and toning
-core strengthening
-automated workout

The Sapien Trust information can be found here. Let me know if you have more questions.

2 Likes

You have to sign up via web browser instead of mobile device. You can subscribe to it via any Sapien Medicine video, there should be a little button to add it. It gives you access to some videos that are only available as a subscription there.

4 Likes

Core strengthening and Automated Cardio should do it. I don’t think Sapien has an abdominal field specifically

2 Likes

Choose 5 physical fields that you want to see results in. So, choose only 5 weight-loss or workout videos. If you want to add others, like Subconscious Limits, that’s fine, and doesn’t count towards the 5.

Keep listening to it until you see results. After you get to where you want, you may have to listen a couple times a week, for maintenance. Just like you would going to the gym…

You would treat it as a normal workout. The effect will last as long as a normal workout: how long does it take your body to recover from a workout?

After listening to your workout audios, I would recommend taking a day off to recover like you would any workout. You can listen to other audios that don’t impact your ability to recover.

2 Likes

Would Super Metabolism, HGH etc., count as physical fields?

HGH, yes, Super Metabolism I’m not sure… Let me check and get back to you in a little bit. Maybe @anon2456476 knows, he’s one of the most knowledgeable people here, there’s a few

3 Likes

Woah… Yes it may be for you lol. Do you know which goals you want right now? I can you pick for 4-5 if you have goals you want to work on now, then after you get the results you want with those, you can switch to some others.

Well thanks for that but I don’t consider myself as one of the most knowledgeable people here, but okey

Never mind, my opinion is that HGH and Super Metabolism are not physical fields and don’t count as limit for 4, but there is gpo and Atreides and uial who might know better, but my opinion is no, they don’t count in 4 limit I guess

They are more like hormonal change or something close to that

7 Likes

I only know @uial :sob:. I haven’t been on here in a few weeks, so you’re one of the only people I remember lol.

But thanks for that, and I see your reasoning behind HGH not counting as a physical Field, because it’s a hormone, just like how Serotonin or Dopamine wouldn’t be counted. It gives your a physical effect, but if the field were “Legs Growth” then that would count towards the 5.

Is that your reasoning behind it?

4 Likes

Thanks @anon2456476

• Weight Loss Combo X 3 (Physical probably because of workout?)
  • Super Metabolism X 3 (non-physical)
  • Automated Cardio (Physical) -> Remove
  • Stomach Shrinking (Physical)
  • Transform Fat to Stem Cells (Physical)
  • Super Human Mutant (non-Physical)
  • HGH 2.0 (non-Physical)
  • Infra Red (non-Physical)
  • Acetylcholine (non-Physical)
  • Myostatin X 3 (non-Physical)
  • DHT X 2 (non-Physical)
    *Automated Upper Body Workout (Physical) -> Remove
  • Core Strengthening (Physical) -> Remove
    *Gluteal Workout (Physical) -> Remove
  • Leg Day (Physical) -> Remove
  • After Workout Recovery X 5

In the night:

• Subconscious Limits (non-Physical)
  • Advanced Healing X 3 (non-Physical)
  • Telomere X 3 (non-Physical)
  • Anti Aging X 3 (non-Physical)
  • HGH 2.0 (non-Physical)
  • Utter Relaxation X 3

I will remove some fields!

2 Likes

You can add this to your playlist if you want. Listen to this after every workout or after listening to all the workout videos:

3 Likes

Skyhigh is right, that’s a very good one

2 Likes

Hey that looks much better now @Maoshan_Wanderer!! You got it!! Just remember to add in the belief and connect with the fields to combat any possible subconscious resistance. I do this with, "By day and by night… (insert what you want to see from field and what field is for. You can keep it brief or a few sentences. Close your eyes and repeat it a few times.)

Also, you might wanna consider listening to Subconscious Limits Dissolver first thing in the morning, and perhaps spread out through the day, to make sure your mind is open to it before listen :slightly_smiling_face:. But it doesn’t have to be before each one

3 Likes

I think the workout audios may not count towards the type of permanent physical changes described in the FAQ here as they’re a bit different from audios like “grow taller” or “breast enlargement” because they work via temporarily stimulating micro contractions (and Rev-ErbA, platelet derived growth factor AB, etc.) in your muscles, but I’m not sure.

The max of 4 is suggested only to speed up results if you are looking for permanent physical changes. But if you are listening to different audios like ‘disconnect from negative energy,’ ‘energy blockage removal,’ ‘estrogen boost,’ ‘vagus nerve stimulation,’ then you can listen to as many as you like really.

3 Likes