I want answers😔

other ppl do stuff like tarot to get answers…

I want audios like that

Is it Higher Self, Angelic Intercession?

I feel like I’m making a mistake

I don’t want to believe he’s a mistake, it’s about some guy in my life :sob:

Also I’m kinda drunk rn so I could be overthinking, but it’s not really overthinking, our love is so full of risk and I could be talking to the guy who’s about to ruin my life or my life could just be falling apart infront of my eyes and I just don’t notice it, haha, idk what to do. Reminder again: kinda drunk and high. yes, I have problems

can Ancestral Knowledge also help me?

plus I also just listened to mana circuits and I might not be overthinking but the Gods are telling me to cut it off with this guy​:sob::sob::sob::sob: I’m lonely and I wanna keep him, but i’m afraid of his real intentions I don’t even know what kind of audios will help me see his real intentions bwahwh​:sob::skull: save me

1 Like

will justice for all audio also help reverse their bad wishes against me​:sob::skull: like make them feel guilt for even wanting to harm me, or is there no audio like that and life is just waiting to punch me in the face​:+1:

i cant say im a perfect person. im also a bit toxic to him i think​:sob::sob::sob:

so maybe it’d be good to cut him off rn and work on myself but im scared since i also kinda told him a bunch of secrets​:skull::skull::skull: guys gonna effing doxx me, jk im just scared of it

im worth so much more and what if this guy just takes it all away from me omg​:sob::sob::sob::sob: pls

8 Likes

:point_up:

Recommend buy 100%

please please get the The Outlook Retrainer: Testimonials

Whats your stack? @Meringue

2 Likes

What if every thought / action / feeling prompts 1 reality while creating an infinite number of outcomes?

Think about for a second, imagine you’re thinking about what im saying here. Now think about the possibility you could have done, 1 one reality you just brushed it off, perhaps in another you never get to see this, in another perhaps you actualized what I’m saying and start living your life knowing you are literally creating as you go along.

I believe I read somewhere your age and you’re pretty young, don’t get too amped up on your emotions and learn to respond to them rather than being reactive to them.

Something practical:
Journal the questions that come up the most in your day to day life and try to answer them, seek answer within and don’t worry as you progress your answers will (maybe) change. Everyone walks a path and you we all make mistakes, don’t feel like you have to do (life) without making mistakes.
Also, meditate even 5 minutes daily or whatever allows you to do it which requires no mental effort… That could be 1 minute everyday and slowly move once that doesn’t take mental energy see how far you can go.

7 Likes

I want Questions! Maybe we could get together and trade.

Someone today tried telling me talking to yourself isn’t good. Muggles. jk

2 Likes

What outcome do you want? To be in the best, healthiest, self-loving place you can be? or maybe something not so healthy?

Perhaps you might decide what it is you want out of this situation. There are always loads of answers out there, even from inside, but that doesn’t mean you will act on the one that’s best for you - that’s best for the being of light that you are at your very core. There are so many parts of us that have conflicting desires. And yes, ask a question. Are you willing to make a healthy decision, or would you rather do something else? Find out what you are willing to do, and where you want to be after your decision.

1 Like

Love this word :joy:. My ex put me onto it.

2 Likes

Lol :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks, @Alex, pity this magnificent field does not get discussed much!

5 Likes

I think it’s because most people want to passively listen to fields rather than actively work with them. This is why people aren’t diving deep enough into the full potential of their unbelievable NFTs.

10 Likes

Thank you for this
Somehow it’s seems scary to me that someone talks in my head to me but I will try to play it overnight in same time with my night stack and hopefully to get some answers cause I saw reviews it’s incredible but a bit scary to me lol
Oh what I will risk lol

1 Like