I want to buy some audios

Hi everyone, I was wondering if it’s possible to buy the audio “Muscle Beyond Limits” somewhere.

2 Likes

Hi @Ste

That audio is no longer available

SapienMed Audios that are available can be found here:

New releases on YouTube and audios on Gumroad (The Fractured Spiral) and Teespring (Serenity Sound Sanctuary).

Available on Odysee:

Sapien Medicine
Dream Seeds
Energetic Alchemy

Also you can check here: https://innerplace.co/

5 Likes

Hii, do you know if there is patreon, i saw it once but couldn’t find it again.

1 Like

Are you talking about Enlightened States Patreon, which is available, or Sapien Medicine Patreon?

SapienMed Patreon is only available if you were a member before it was closed. If you were, send an email to SammyG at lumineyee@gmail.com with your SapienMed Patreon user name and original email address used to sign up. If you are verified as a former member you will receive access to the SM Patreon files.

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarification. It seems I was mistaken I was referring to the Enlightened State Patreon but had confused it with Sapien Med. To clarify, are the services on the Enlightened State Patreon, such as the exclusive weekly webinars, currently active?

Enlightened States Patreon now includes:

  • Exclusive content
  • Access to the Arcova community