I would like to receive some guidance (complex situation)

Hello, good morning everyone (nights at the time of writing lol)

I don’t know how to start tbh, I’m 25 years old and all my life I’ve dealt with internal, emotional, mental, spiritual problems…

I have tried many things and I have never managed to get out of the root problem, I don’t even know if I really found it, I suffer from strange sensations all the time, anxiety, insecurity in myself, tragic thoughts, ptsd of traumas… the truth is that I have tried the traditional and it never helped me.

Some time ago I started with Sapien’s audios, I have known them years ago but I had never stopped to see their audios of Emotional Healing, traumas, I always went more for physical matters to be honest, I tried putting together a PoNR list and the truth helped me a lot until I stopped being consistent and at the same time, there are so many audios that
I would like to know what you recommend? I read about BPoL and PoNR the paid fields and regarding what I read, I suppose they can help with my problem? I would like you to advise me on paid fields or not regarding my situation.

At my age I can’t do anything for myself, I live with anxiety, I’m afraid of anything, situations, people, failure, I barely have the energy to sometimes do a couple of productive things… I really feel apart from the desperation for not finding a way out, I feel that my time is running out, I don’t want to grow up and one day feel regret for the things that i didn’t do

I try to summarize and detail my context/circumstances as much as possible at the same time, really sometimes I feel invalid and I mentally punished myself for seeing other people move forward equally and I feel helpless, cowardly, useless, it is difficult.

Thank you very much in advance to everyone, best regards, guys.

7 Likes

Hi, Kingdieg0!
Welc Back tall

I see you believe that

At my age I can’t do anything for myself

On the contrary! You have shown up here and for what’s up with you this might be the best place in the world to be.

Here’s a beginning suggestion. Soon more will be along to assist you. Also in the meantime you can avail yourself of the forum knowledge by putting keywords into the search function (magnifying glass upper right).

4 Likes

Some of the things you’re saying sound familiar to me and I feel that I’ve been helped enormously by so many fields with this but I’ve been helped the most By these. If you can invest:

Alchemical revision of the past
Blueprint of life
The Shamanic medicine blend
Vibration of divine love

If you can’t invest in any of those right now: these helped me before that

Outlook retrainer
Deep magnetic brain stimulation
The old attract love, from patreon
Pietersite

I still listen to Pietersite and attract love along with the four at the top

Changed my life. I beat myself up 80% less and the other 20 I know while I’m doing it that it isn’t helpful and isn’t going to “make me better” or whatever I used to justify it with

Good luck to you :green_heart:

6 Likes

Also here’s the audio:

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I bought it immediately bc the field was cheaper, what is the difference between the NFT (if you could explain what it is, I would also appreciate it) and the field I bought?

I felt a slight relief with just one listen, thank you very much for this!

de nada. si solo pudiera elegir uno, entonces elegiría Shamanic Medicine Blend

That was the first one that really pushed me forward in a gentle way so I would start with it if you were going to walk the same path I did

Everybody’s different

1 Like

Thank you very much, the truth is that I could buy them but I would have to do it one at a time, which one would you recommend to start with?

I appreciate your words, knowing that another person went through the same thing and is overcoming it is very motivating and hopeful, thank you very much!

PD: im gonna try the free stack you recommend me for now

My bad dude, i speak spanish and didn’t translate the comment hah

Oh hablas español! Jajaja insisto en agradecerte, también por algún motivo pensaba en ese campo para comprar, creo que lo que contiene tiene mucho que ver con lo que deseo sanar

No worries lol

How many times do you recommend that I listen to each one? I’m sorry to bother you so much hahah

1 Like

Desearía haber entendido tan bien como el traductor de Google me está permitiendo ahora, pero estoy muy contento de que vayas a escuchar algunos de estos, te juro que son increíbles

Each one 2-3 times but more is fine and once is ok too

1 Like

Brother, everything is perfect, in fact I thought you spoke Spanish without a translator lol I doubt I gave you the same impression with my English hahaha

Thank you very much, I hope to return with my testimony in a few days, my friend, you are an angel.

1 Like

No your English is great!

And happy to hear your update :)

2 Likes