IBS field(patreon)

So I had been using the IBS field from patreon last month. But the thing is that I would start passing massive amounts of gas at night while trying to sleep and even during the day at times buy mostly at night. Really damn smelly and disgusting (LOL). Totally ruins my sleep as well. These farts stop when I stop listening tho. Can anyone guide me out here as to why this is happening?

2 Likes

What is the IBS field?

It’s a field for healing IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) exclusively on patreon

Simply because you need to release through those gases, it happens to me too lately, even if I don’t listen to that field. :laughing:

1 Like

Detox maybe.

1 Like

Unlock Manipura chakra

In a nut shell it simply means healing detox symptoms, if the audio is triggering those that means it’s doing the job, give time as these type of problems get healed if giving enough time, don’t expect to be healed in a day if you know what I mean

4 Likes

It is likely related to readjustment in the gastrointestinal tract (digestive system).

Gases may be released as a result of the H. pylori bacteria (which the Irritable bowel syndrome field targets) dying, and resulting readjustment in the microbiome and other parts of the digestive system.

9 Likes

Detox or become Vegan :innocent:

I wonder why nobody talks about this field with how many people apparently have IBS, or how common H Pylori is (which this field helps with) - but also surprised that nobody has mentioned how weird this one sounds lol. Definitely the weirdest sounding of all Sapien’s fields - I’ve always wondered why he chose that track for it.

13 Likes

Gas at night is actually my most troublesome IBS symptom, the bloating from trapped gas stops me from falling asleep. This field is helping with it

3 Likes

does it sounds like whales shouting?

2 Likes

Most of the time I can eat and drink whatever I want and I’m absolutely fine, but during an IBS flare up I can’t drink any alcohol, anything with fizz, or eat anything that takes effort to digest, or I have nasty symptoms. It’s like my gut has periods of having a hair trigger. Does anyone know if IBS flare ups are linked to some sort of energetic disturbance?

They can be, just like they can be linked to emotional disturbances and physical and nutritional disturbances, sure.

2 Likes

Does anybody know if this only targets h.pylori and leaves the rest of the good bacteria alone?

2 Likes

I wanna know too. I wish there was a field for just giving you all the friendly microbes in one sitting.

A field can’t give us physical things like needed nutrients it friendly microbes. All a Sapien field can do is create an environment for your friendly microbes to flourish in.

Once you’ve created that environment, you’ll have to have (or add) those friendly microbes into the optimal environment your fields have created for you.

(And about the one field for this issue, there’s not one field because these issues are complex and our understanding of these issues is rapidly evolving. The several fields we currently have focus on different aspects of the various issues in the whole constellation of digestive disorders. And (AFAIK,though I’m not a doctor) these types of disorders seem to respond best to remedies which hit different fronts, sometimes at the same time.

1 Like