Ideal Grow Taller stack! ( All you need is Sapmed only )

Hello people! I’m new to the forum and this is my first post.

• I know many are looking for a good stack to grow taller, digging through different channels and using multiple audios.
  • Here I present a Ideal stack for past teen ( can’t speak of every age group. But surely if you’re in your 20’s, yeah this is good.)

Below I present some of the articles I went through to build this stack

( kindly go through each of them if you’re interested )

The Quest for Height: Grow Taller | Increase Height | Bone Size: Start Learning about Growing Taller Here (heightquest.com)

The Quest for Height: Grow Taller | Increase Height | Bone Size: Red Bone Marrow Stem Cells, Lateral Synovial Joint Loading, and Growth Plates (heightquest.com)

The Quest for Height: Grow Taller | Increase Height | Bone Size: stem-like cells (heightquest.com)

The Quest for Height: Grow Taller | Increase Height | Bone Size: Grow Taller by increasing proliferation of mesenchymal stem cells? (heightquest.com)

The Quest for Height: Grow Taller | Increase Height | Bone Size: Grow Taller with Hyaline Cartilage? (heightquest.com)

The Quest for Height: Grow Taller | Increase Height | Bone Size: Growing Taller with IGF-1? (heightquest.com)

• There are much more info within this blog! You can go through each of them by the sub links provided in the blog.

Okay from the info we got from above,

Bone Marrow Strengthening and Enhancement - YouTube ( Red bone marrow- increases Quantity & Quality ) + Bone marrow contains mesenchymal stem cells

Joint Regeneration (Morphic/Energetically Programmed Audio) - YouTube ( regeneration of cartilage and bone, connective tissue and tendons etc.)

HGH (feat. Vakkuum) - YouTube OR HGH Release version 2.0 (gumroad.com)

The Height Booster (Grow Taller Version 2.0, energetic audio) - YouTube ( ‘resting’ stem cells there to start producing more chondrocytes )

You can add,

Transform Fat to Stem Cells (Energetic/ Psychic Programmed Audio) - YouTube

Generalized Adult Stem Cell - YouTube

Collagen Booster Ver 2.0 - YouTube

Hormone Regulation (reduce estrogen) Energetically Programmed Audio. - YouTube

Endocrine System Rejuvenation (Energetic/Morphic programmed audio) - YouTube

Thyroid Healing and Regeneration - YouTube

If needed,

Youth Recapture ver 2.0 - YouTube (OR) Anti aging- Patreon

Kindly avoid

Osteoporosis Help - YouTube
&
The Bone Strengthener (feat. Louis Legend) - YouTube

*Personally I will avoid listening to other audios while listening to this stack ( for added benefits off course )

*Be consistent with The Height Booster (Grow Taller Version 2.0, energetic audio) - YouTube and tabulate your growth :+1:

Good luck people!

Grateful to @Captain_Nemo!

27 Likes

Anyone used this stack successfuly?

Why avoid bone strengthener ? Im short and have small bones smhstrong text

1 Like

As far as I know, you need to increase the amount of cartilage cells before the ossification starts unless you’re still in a rage of ideal growth period. If you’re past the time for growth and feel your growth plates might have ossified, don’t use Bone Strengthener. Or weekly once or Twice if you feel you need to add that.

• Also, Height booster v2 promotes resting stem cells to increase chondrocytes. But chondrocytes may still not work if it doesn’t proliferate. So to start proliferation of chondrocytes, use HGH daily.
  • If you feel you’re overwhelmed by the amount of fields, just stick to Height booster and hgh. Or listen to fields that work on other side issues that you feel might be necessary to your growth for a month or two and stick to Height booster and hgh after that.
6 Likes

So your saying not to avoid the bone Strengthener for me because am 17. All though am unsure if I can still grow tall.

U can grow tall, check my comment in “share your results”

4 Likes

Yo dude if I’m a 19 yr old male who grew half an inch in the past yr, does that mean my growth plates r still open? I’m asking bc I saw ur comment and u said that we should only use the hgh morphic field if our plates r open

2 Likes

Use hgh alongside height booster for proliferation of chrondocytes

Just be consistent bro , 4x height booster , 2x hgh , 3x thyroid

And you’ll grow even if yours are closed or open

12 Likes

Dude thank u! U r actually a GOAT!!

3 Likes

Also u listen to all of these on YouTube right?

2 Likes

yea bro youtube ]

no problem, good luck bro

2 Likes

Is Endocrine enough or does it need to be specifically thyroid?

1 Like

Yo two last questions btw. Do you listen to these with speakers or with headphones? Also, do u listen to all those morphic fields twice in the morning and then twice right before going to bed? Or u just listen to them 4 times in a row?

1 Like

4 times a row , usually before I sleep

Thyroid

1 Like

Alr cool, also u listen on speakers or headphones?

1 Like

Headphones

1 Like

Can i ask what’s special about thyroid? why is it needed

1 Like
8 Likes

Thanks

1 Like