Ideal Male (Updated)

@Fender_Cad if possible please post this link in the post by editing it. Thanks.

@StarLord here it is

1 Like

Is this the free version?

Yah since it’s uploaded in drive here lol

1 Like

Thank you for replying, got confused reading the original post.

Thank you once again for all the amazing tools and healing seasons.

Have a great day. :pray:t5::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

How can it be used?

Having it on my wallet is enough?

Or having it on my google drive?

Hey!

Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t know

Sorry, the question was meant to @Equilibrium

I never said any of that.

I’ll say it again that if I don’t mention it means it’s not it. Goes for anyone as a reminder with my products whoever keep asking usage related questions and I always keeps saying the same thing. Since I didn’t mention it means it works like an average/normal mandala (if not mentioned then it mens by default it works like normal) Also I never make mistake with description even by mistake (even if I did I’d rather edit the field to match the description rather than editing the description itself) if it’s not there then doesn’t matter. Also the function you mentioned of working by just owning will only be applied for specific premium ones never free ones even in future hope that will clear future doubt related to fre fields.

2 Likes

You’re welcome

Sorry but I don’t know how average/normal mandalas are supposed to work.

Google is all over the place when I ask how mandalas work.

1 Like

Ok. Means you simply keep it with you or use as wallpaper like you have to for other Mandala

1 Like

Compared to the description this mandala is very interesting and precious! it lives up to its name in the spiritual sense. The balanced man in all his aspects at all levels. Balanced sacred feminine and masculine.

This is what I want, to become the best version of myself :muscle:. I find that it resonates with the Stoic spirit and other spiritual thoughts.

I think this mandala will help me a lot to take more action and be less in thoughts.
Have less mental chatter. Letting go and living in the present moment and be in harmony at peace with all living beings.

In the meantime, I’m going to put it as my wallpaper while I print it and have it with me .

1 Like

“Also the function you mentioned of working by just owning will only be applied for specific premium ones never free ones even in future hope that will clear future doubt related to fre fields”

2 Likes

that is to say that the mandala is free for a while, is that it? and then it will go premium, you will have to buy it, right?

I’m not sure I understand correctly.

where is the version to buy it in premium?

Premium ones will work on you without having to interact with them ie you don’t have to wear the mandala, you just need to buy it

For free ones that doesn’t apply

2 Likes

Is there a big difference in efficiency? faster results?

Or simply it’s the practical side of not having to print the mandala on paper or put it as a wallpaper.

If it works well in paper version or wallpaper that suits me and that will be enough👌

What I mean is that there are specific premium (not all premium only for those that I mention in description) ones that has this function. Not every one of those unless I specifically mention in description. Basically there’s no other specific user instructions other than what’s mentioned in description and if I don’t mention it means that function is not there. Also this function I don’t add in free ones (which allows you to recive benifit without wearing)

Nope. Never said that. It’s free and always will be. Also I won’t make anything free then paid later. What’s free is free. What’s paid is paid. (Just mentioning for future reference) The only thing is that some fields has the test command function (the paid ones) but it’s only one time use. For example the essence of life field you can test it once without owning it by using the command. If you check the thread of it you’ll see details

These are added so that you can test before you buy beforehand and don’t waste money on something you don’t need. Mainly to check if it’s your fancy or not

2 Likes