Ideas for a new Personality tag

I’m having a lot of success with the Lion’s Courage and Confidence and with the Thor Redux tags. It has gotten me to thinking about what could round off these two into a group of 3 that would give someone a masterful personality.

This topic is to look for ideas from the community. Whether Dreamweaver will make something like this or not, I don’t know. But I’d still love to hear your ideas.

I’ll start with one of my own just to get things started.

The Wizard

• Always know the best next step towards your goal

• Have the right words (instantly) to say anytime someone tries to verbally corner, blindside, or attack you or put you on the spot. The words that will stop or negate whatever they are doing but that will not get you into trouble.

• See through any mind game anyone tries to play with you. See right through to what they are really trying to do and why. And don’t be bothered by it.

• Know exactly what to say and how to approach someone to make a friend of them (as long as you are doing it with true intentions). This is not basic social skills but seeing an individual in a very personalized way to know what they like and what they are looking for in a friend.

That’s a rough draft of an idea anyways. What kind of personality traits would you like to add to the Courage and Confidence of the Lion and to the Power of Thor?

14 Likes

Replying to my own post.

I’m still hoping to hear from others. I’m excited about how much better those two tags (mentioned above) have made my personality and am looking forward to the changes becoming permanent. That is why I see much potential in another field in the same theme.

I found this post a minute ago that I had missed or forgotten.

The one at the top of the list. I understand it’s not related to my idea of “The Wizard” in my original post. Even so, I wonder what a Magician Redux tag would be like.

5 Likes

Awesome ideas man…

2 Likes

a speechcraft field that gives you masterful choice of words subconsciously. Whenever you want to convey meaning to one another it makes you get your point across with the least and best sentences possible so that you get whatever you desire from the other while making you appear fully authentic to other people.
which also hinders you from saying the wrong things at the wrong time so that no one gets triggered and you avoid any arguments automatically with a built in shield that mirrors and absorbs every attack toward you

lets call it the “narcaround” or the “narcaway”

which i think the social mastery could do if we grew it a bit more.

2 Likes

i have another idea.

a field when you put it on lets you manifest any video you watch or anything you experience and directly impresses it on your subconscious mind.

1 Like

I like both of these ideas. Speech craft would be excellent. And I’ve long wanted a mirror shield, something that returns negative energy to the sender. Not through you, but it does a u-turn and goes back to them and they have to deal with their own stuff. Because a lot of negative energy attacks are from people who don’t want to deal with their own stuff. They want you to deal with it for them. It might be the best way to get them to cease and desist.

4 Likes

no matter how you turn it around it always leads back to a narcicist. I feel like the A.P.E and the socializer are a great combo for talking back. Because my dad asked me in a very rude way “did you take your pills today?” and then he said “i dont care about it anayways” because i took time to answer and then i just said “if you dont care why’d ya ask anyways” and he completely freaked out yelling at me and i just burst out laughing .

often times people just act as if they did not hear you , the other day when i fetched a repaired toaster from an kitchen&someother stuff shop for my mom I went in there at the counter showing her the receipt of the repair with the id on it and said “this needs to be fetched”. And she just stood there and wanted to rub one off on me by saying "what do you want " well bitch i just said what i wanted so i didnt say anything. I just stood there and looked into her eyes (this whole scene spans maybe for 4 seconds) and her will to rub her mood off on me just broke she got percussions took the receipt very confused turned around and realized she had to type something in the computer first so she did a complete 360 degree turn totally disoriented of what just happened.

that was really something else and i just thought to myself “just how childish people really are”

i mean common folks just let me breathe and not guilt me for existing for once.

7 Likes

Very good proposal my brother !!!

3 Likes

this!!!