Idunn & the Apples NFT (Scandinavian Group: Continuing the Tradition)

I remember the huge excitement when Ambrosia NFT came out. I also remember that famous poster that appeared in various threads on the forum:

Thank you very much, Captain, for upholding the Scandinavian tradition. The magic of the north is irresistibly tied to the famous apples of youth, the golden nordic apples. The apples themselves are completely connected with the goddess of spring, Idunn. And they cannot simply be separated from her.

She is an expression of spring and renewal. When after winter, when all nature begins to bloom. When a warm and gentle breeze blows, when the mood is lifted.

That’s what Idunn is.

It is interesting that Idunn keeps the apples of inspiration and youth and at the same time is married to the god of musicians and poets. Moreover, in this context Idunn’s connection with the apples of immortality takes on a special meaning. The Latin aphorism “Ars longa, vita brevis” - “Life is short, art is eternal” comes to mind. Maybe the key to true immortality is our skill and ability to realize our creative ideas? Or maybe we need to become immortal in order to have time to realize everything?

Idunn (her name means “rejuvenating”) is the goddess of Asgard, keeper of the famous golden Norse apples of immortality (=longevity). The goddess of spring and guardian of eternal youth, health and strength of the Scandinavian gods and goddesses. Scandinavian gods, born of mixed marriages between gods and giants, gods and humans, did not possess immortality, but thanks to this magical fruit they managed to delay the approach of old age and disease and they remained energetic, beautiful and young long centuries.

This goddess can be approached for help in healing any illness. In addition, she helps to get the body in shape, get rid of bad eating habits, achieve greater efficiency from the diet, go to a healthy diet.

Modern magicians revere Idunn as the goddess of gardening. If you have a personal farm, plantations of vegetables and fruits - Idunn will contribute to the harvest. Just ask her to bless your personal garden and fruit trees.

Goddess Idunn’s Energy:

• The active energy of the three runes: Yera, Berkana, Inguz (fertility, transformation, maturation, accumulation of power, renewal, health, youth, wise counsel, mercy, healing);

• Harmonization of emotional state, neutralization of negative emotions, tranquility;

• Protection: soft, gentle, sparkling, enveloping, caressing. Protects against magical negativity, civil, psychological, energetic, emotional negativity, takes negativity aside. Can correct intentions of surrounding people (if they are thinking of something bad), envelops with warm protection;

• Goddess fills with energy and strength; actively heals the energy shell from distortions; energetic support and feeding of the personal energy system;

• Helps to “attract” good luck. Gives joy, consolation in a difficult period of life. A gentle aura of abundance (a person is more open to seeing the opportunities around him), the removal of financial obstacles;

• Beauty Aura. The glow of inner beauty;

• Enhances charisma and natural charm;

• Activation of the concept of inner beauty (“outer beauty” is activated by apples): cultivating a set of internal emotional processes that lead to a sense of beauty. In every sense of the word.

• Novelty: erotic energy (of course, this function is enabled by intention); an option for intimate situations. Creating an atmosphere and ideal mental and physical state for romantic encounters :grin:

The energy effects can be turned on and off by request (details and further description hidden)

Symbolism & mythological journey (description skipped)

The “apple” concepts in various cultures and traditions are detailed and described. The concept of Greek apples, Paradise apples / Apples of Eden, and so on.

Physiological benefits of apples (effects are amplified)

Not surprisingly, the apple was associated with youth, love and fertility. The useful properties of the apple are numerous and varied. It is especially known that it prolongs life by helping digestion, liver function, and is a good source of vitamins and potassium.

Apples are an excellent source of boron. They contain pectin and are brimming with powerful antioxidants. They contain gallic acid, procyanidins, chloridzine, and quercetin. Apples are an exceptional source of beneficial bacteria.

They are rich in vitamin C and E, potassium, magnesium, fiber, antioxidants and ursolic acid (a compound with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-apoptotic and anticancer properties). Incidentally, most well-known apple brands retain phytochemical nutrient levels even after 52 weeks of storage under controlled conditions. After 200 days of storage, apples have the same level of phenols (compounds with powerful antioxidant properties) as when first picked.

Freshly picked apples are considered the healthiest. It is in them that the concentration of useful substances reaches its maximum.

• Pectin, which improves intestinal activity and helps cleanse it of toxins;
  • antioxidants that slow down oxidative processes in the human body;
  • Tannins, which have an anti-inflammatory effect in diseases of the cardiovascular and genitourinary systems in both women and men;
  • Tannins that prevent the precipitation of salts, which in turn is an excellent prevention of urolithiasis;
  • source of minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, chlorine, sulfur, copper. In the largest amounts represented by iron, responsible for blood quality and calcium, required for the musculoskeletal system and cardiovascular system.

The antioxidant activity found in an apple with an intact peel is equal in strength to 1500 mg of vitamin C.

Apples are one of the best foods that contain boron, a vital trace mineral. Benefits of boron: improves brain function, increases athletic performance, helps with arthritis, strengthens the immune system, wound healing, for bone health.

Apples are a rich source of pectin compared to other fruits and vegetables. Pectin (fiber) is a special type of dietary fiber that has beneficial properties for the digestive system and also has the following health benefits: reduces high sugar levels, is anti-inflammatory, regulates cholesterol levels, and prevents colon cancer.

Scientific studies show the following benefits of pectin: immunomodulator (regulates the immune system); anticoagulant (can stop blood clots); anti-cancer agent; anti-diabetic agent; antioxidant.

Apples are full of beneficial antioxidants. Here’s a list of some of them most commonly found in apples: quercetin glycosides, vitamin C, procyanidin B, chlorogenic acid, epicatechin, flouretin glycosides. Other well-studied antioxidants are rhamnoside, cyanidin-3-galactoside, coumaric acid, gallic acid, floridzine.

Some of them are described below:

Gallic acid is the second strongest antioxidant in the world after hydroxytyrosol. Gallic acid has many beneficial effects: can fight bacteria and viruses, anti-cancer, protects against gastrointestinal diseases, helps with cardiovascular disease, obesity, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, is anti-inflammatory.

Procyanidins are components found in apple polyphenols (compounds that act as antioxidants). There is evidence that these particular apple polyphenols are great helpers: anti-tumor, anti-allergy, anti-obesity, anti-fatigue, anti-caries, life extension. Studies show that these beneficial properties of polyphenols are due to the procyanidins found in apples.

Apples contain floridzine. Researchers discovered it in 1835 in numerous parts of the apple tree.

Floridzin is a potent inhibitor of sodium-dependent glucose transporter 1 (SGLT1) and a major dihydrochalcon (DHC) found in apples. DHC has many beneficial properties, such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial (fights viruses and bacteria), cytotoxic (kills harmful cells) and antispasmodic (prevents muscle cramps).

SGLT1 is a glucose (sugar) transporter in the small intestine. Inhibition of SGLT1 helps control hyperglycemia (high sugar levels) in people with diabetes.

Apples are rich in quercetin and its derivatives. Useful properties of quercetin: anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antioxidant, anticarcinogenic (prevents cancer), ergogenic (may increase physical performance), nootropic (may improve mental performance), psychostimulant (stimulates the central nervous system).

Apples are an incredible source of beneficial bacteria. Studies emphasize that the bacteria are made up of different strains, making them more broadly applicable to human health. It should be noted that these bacteria correspond to the basic bacteria that are already naturally present in your gut.

Apple seeds are also high in antioxidants.

The main phenolic compound in the seeds has been found to be chloridzin and floridzin (mentioned earlier). They are great for controlling sugar levels, heart, cholesterol and more.

In our culture it is common to say that inner beauty is important, but in fact the social value is in appearance :grin:

Concept +

About us – IDUN Minerals

BORN IN STOCKHOLM, GLOBALLY LOVED.

Born in Stockholm more than 10 years ago, on International Women’s Day, IDUN Minerals is a beauty brand that combines high-performance formulas and high-quality results, thanks to ingredients that protect and care for the skin. The products are formulated in close cooperation with researchers and dermatologists and are developed for all skin types, even the most sensitive.

Striving for inclusiveness, the assortment consists of a wide shade range infused with highly purified minerals. With the ambition to be a sustainable beauty brand, IDUN Minerals has an increased focus on local production, transparency, becoming 100 % vegan, and reducing the environmental impact of its products.

Celebrating products that have won awards from the Swedish Beauty Awards, the Scandinavian Global Makeup Awards, been recommended by Asthma Allergy Nordic and carrying the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, IDUN Minerals becomes a widely recognized high-quality clean beauty brand. Simply pure and clean.

IDUN Minerals is a beauty brand that combines high-performance formulas and high-quality results, thanks to ingredients that protect and care for the skin. The products are formulated in close cooperation with researchers and dermatologists, and are developed for all skin types, even the most sensitive.

Energetic effects of the apples (description skipped)

all aspects are described in detail by the entire group. The main property of the apples is the return of youth, beauty, strong body and mind: apples restore all body systems to their ideal state.

The energy of the apple harmonizes the natural energy-information processes/programs. Also, additions for the best sports performance and recovery are included.

44 Likes

Very nice, UgniS - gratz! Thanks, Captain! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

So beautiful…
Look she’s wearing a sapienmed pendant :smiley:

19 Likes

:ok_hand: :+1: :green_apple:

15 Likes

This Incredible NFT has it All! So Beautiful! :rose: :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple: :apple:
Congratulations! Thank You Captain! :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

I’m blown away!!

I had some straw berry yogurt… It tasted like apples!

Had some milk and yolks… It tasted like apples!

Had some blue berry yogurt… Tasted like apples!

And now I’m having some cooked egg whites with a little bit of rice… And there’s a hint of apples!!!

So good!

Egg whites are normally so bland and boring, I’m so grateful! this spiced my life up!! Or should I say, sweetened it :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a very complimenting flavor, not too much, but just right! Foods tasting much better! So amazing! This is crazy haha

23 Likes

You won’t see yogurt with blueberries anymore))) only apples)))

14 Likes

Her energy is so beauiful, soft, cozy, calm, inspiring.

I havent smelled the apples frangance tho haha which is rare because i always smell whatever is added in the fields, but uh hmm nothing yet :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Apart from feeling her energy all around Me, something very interesting is that my teeth feel so clean, and fresh mouth, like if i had just throughly brushed them all day even after eating.,
my teeth are very important, or in general, a beautiful clean smile can literally set the deal with Me, like a man could just have that gorgeous smile, clean perfect breath and nothing else and id be all :heart_eyes: its all i need.

And he can have EVERYTHING but that? Nah bye. Lol

Once upon a time in my 1st job (aÄşl rocky and wanting to do evrything good) i would stay all day and just eat something quick that i would order, and sometimes id be too busy, to go quickly to the bathroom to brush them, and that used to bother me a lot, until my dentist told me to just always have a green apple with me, and eat it after meals, that would be enough and even better. And ever since i associate eating apples with great mouth hygiene.

Feeling that today was so cool haha its like it took me back in time. :green_apple::apple:

Im super eager to discover everything else!!

Thank you for this :sparkling_heart:

16 Likes

I was really waiting for her))) I was waiting for her as a spring, as a smile and as an update)))
As soon as I saw the picture, the aroma of apples filled me)) Sweet and sour, red and yellow)) And there is no one at home…))
That’s fine))
When we were preparing, we read the materials and I really remember the phrase about soft, sparkling energy. This phrase stayed in my head for a long time. For some reason, I really wanted to charge my bed and pillow with this energy. It’s like being on a warm evening under the stars)))
This is the warmth I love so much. This is when you walk around in a down jacket and a hat, but the sun warms you so pleasantly and you unbutton. When the temperature is below zero outside, and it’s so warm and easy for you))
When you put headphones in your ears and go, just go and enjoy the sun, smile at everyone around you and the world around you is beautiful, calm, kind and positive)
When you see the first buds on the trees and realize, here it has begun. A new life. New you)))
When you can leave everything behind)))
Today, I will sleep on a pillow of stars and wrap myself in a blanket of warm breeze))

Today my bath is the most fragrant and all my funds are charged))
There is such a cartoon. And there was a phrase in it. Tomorrow will be better! And so. Tomorrow has come))

19 Likes

I shared this when asked in private, but I feel so strongly how Idunn breaks the cage for me, stepping out of limiting comfort. And it’s just the beginning. Oh my… :blush:

16 Likes

:grin: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :sparkling_heart: :apple: :green_apple: :apple: :green_apple:
Deja Vuu to You, Sensei! :sparkling_heart:

I agree! Springtime. Sensuality. Ease. Relaxation. And….the smell of freshly baked apple pie!
Her’s is such a loving, welcoming presence! We are all in love with Idunn!

13 Likes

Hahaha let me add: we are all good lovers living in a ”sexual” universe (one being two being one). Another matter of trusted belief. Thank Goddess for that, it would be lonely in the vacuum of nothingness alone and throughout!

I’m constantly in smiles haha! And blushing oh :blush:

13 Likes

:rofl: :sparkling_heart: :+1: :green_apple:

14 Likes

I can’t stop smelling apples everywhere
Haaaaaaalpppppp :joy:

14 Likes

:grin:

14 Likes

YUM! :D :apple::apple::apple::apple::green_apple::green_apple::green_apple::green_apple::green_apple:
Nice

7 Likes

I’ve had access to Idunn and her Apples for 2 days! Woah! She is subtle, yet very intense!

Initially she made me feel blissful and loved, approaching me very gently like a warming spring breeze across my cheek. I also felt mildly intoxicated as perhaps I might feel after drinking some sweet apple cider!

Today I feel as though I am getting an energetic overhaul with bursts of energy throughout my body! There is a most notable spring in my step and my body feels light. My cheeks appear a bit flushed and my eyes are sparkling with playfulness! On our walk at the beach just now I found myself flirting with my husband like I was a young girl!

I made the joke below on the group’s private thread yesterday :point_down:

“Also when I look in the mirror I’m fully expecting to see my 16 year old face staring back at me! I’m shocked to see that I am not 16! :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:”

I was kidding of course, but only sort of! :grin:

There is talk that Idunn’s NFT is very similar to the classic NFT “Ambrosia”. I have wanted Ambrosia for a very long time. It seems that I have gotten it, with some very nice extras! ;)!

I was very blessed to have gotten a copy of this incredible NFT, Thank You UginiS! :gift_heart:
I am forever grateful!

All that I can say to anyone else who is wondering about this one, is Get It!!!
Idunn is an Incredible Blessing, and you just might smell Apples like most of us do! :apple: :apple: :apple:

22 Likes

Every NFT has its own subtleties, nuances, modifications, and alchemy. Some desired results can be achieved using different approaches, methods, and concepts.

I have Ambrosia, and I can compare.
Idunn’s apples are different. Different flow, different energies, different processes.
I feel the differences, but I don’t have the ability to describe all the details of this energy. For example, the standard of objectivity for me is Angel’s or Moon’s or Maoshan’s feedback. They can divide this energy into layers, and describe each layer.
I can only see the general differences…
But I can see a coherent design.
lol
And yes, it’s very powerful… It’s not even familiar…
Renewal :)

Happy spring to you, Cheryll.
(And yes - now don’t worry about not getting Ambrosia lol)

21 Likes

In just one day, my digestion improved. Over the past 3 months, I have gained 4 kg. And yesterday I had a feeling that I was finally starting to shrink. The scales will show the exact picture) I won’t get ahead of myself))

15 Likes

I agree with you. Digestion is perfect!!

Have cut all these fields from my daily or almost daily stacks because one extra fry and i see it next day showing on my body lol

The Quintessence of Marrow
Diabetes
Pancreas
Glycolisis with UCP
Enhanced fat metabolism
Gila
Lympathic + one

I eat and never have this ugh full sensation anymore

Yet i dont feel hungry in between meals

Its just perfect.

Because i also feel by having faster easier more harmonious distribution of nutrients etc all the body daily natural but also extra tasks needed to be carried through are being boosted, i feel like if i was 15 years old full of energy and everything inside working like a brand new machine.

She is so absolutely beautiful in and out, i just feel hugged, loved, nurtured, by a soft warm breeze that swirls around me and inside sweaping and transforming everything it touches on its path

I love her. :heart:

14 Likes