Idunn & the Apples NFT (Scandinavian Group: Continuing the Tradition)

12 Likes

You knowā€¦ when you fully embrace Magic, it keeps showing up.

Now this is crazy.

Right before waking up I heard ā€œspinning the wheel, look upā€

I forgot, because i was awaken by the maintenance guy that came to fix something at my place.

Just a while ago i remembered and i was like what was that aboutā€¦

So i went into my room and saw this haha!!!

Unbelievablee.

This is on the wall above my bed.

I dont know if this is a confirmation of what ive been feeling (spinning the wheel of aging backwards through the apples? And maybe its happening while i sleep now too?

Or that Idunn is about to bring more changes?

Either way im just amused at her!!

:apple::green_apple::heart:

16 Likes

Btw had a good date

7 Likes

:relaxed:
I am happy for you. Her official husband (God Bragi) is on a business trip at the moment.
:)

11 Likes

Can we say it was nice to know @Nice2knowU when Bragi returns? :rofl:

10 Likes

What the heck have i stepped intoā€¦:joy:

10 Likes

:eyes:

excited-watch

Me waiting on his return to watch him give @Nice2knowU a nice warm hello

the-rascals-kid

11 Likes

Here i am again :grin:

Ive been living in the Caribbean almost half of my life, different Islands and Mexico.

And i had NEVER. Felt Spring around here. Ever.

We have always joked about it, i have even said that on some occasions around the forum, that our seasons are: 3 different levels of hell = heat and just some wind for some weeks. Thats all.

Im talking about around 15 years you knowā€¦

By mid Feb starts getting hot (still not annoying hot but you can tell is about to turn up by the end of the month)

Wind? Nah, thing from the past.

March? Already hot. Caribbean Hot. Beach hot.

You see the spring flowers yes but wind? Whats that. And then we know by middle March we are sweating from morning.

Night, hot too. And so our Summers begging in March simple as that.

Not-kidding-hereā€¦

When we got this NFT was the 1st week of March. It WAS ALREADY hot-ish and i remember because i was already complaining sayingā€¦ oh God this year is gonna be super hot ewww, because i can already feel it.

This thing im gonna say, i have felt since day 2 having this i was just holding back waiting on experimenting more days. But now i cannot deny that this is really happening.

The temperature dropped from day 2. And its been literally a bit chilly and super windy since that day. Nights are chilled too (obviously our Caribbean chill) but still i havent used ac or fan at all. And that cant never happen after Feb. Never.

Theres nothing going around, no cold fronts coming in, nothing. This is real.

And Idunn is the Spring Goddess!!!

I cannot be thankful enough with this gift. I suffer in hot temperatures, and im sure many can agree the best season of the year except for allergies is Spring!!!

I will definitely keep checking how long it lasts or how would i feel the merciless Summer, if it feels less hot than usual, id be the happiest ever!!

14 Likes

Update:
Sheā€™s keeping us a secret from her husband. My luck is beyond this world

13 Likes

Yes, sheā€™s preparing the paperwork to dissolve the prenuptial agreement with Bragi (according to my information will help dissolve the agreement - Odin)
:)

17 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

Is that a Clurichaun in your pocket or ā€¦

8 Likes

Hi guys , does this NFT comes with an audio field as well ?

No sir. Mandala only :)

3 Likes

Thanks @GoddessesAndGod , so even if I donā€™t display or actively wear it ,but have it purchased in my wallet , she still works on me in curing and healing me in terms health and physiological wise right bro ?

3 Likes

A little daily interaction with Idunn, such as a grateful look and a sincere smile at the opened mandala, I think it will be a great stimulus for the goddess to start renewing your body )))

11 Likes

I think I can already leave a review. Most of all I like to ask to fill me with energy during sleep. I donā€™t use a mandala for this. For about the first week, I carried it with me printed out. I remember it well. Just before going to bed, I create an intention.
From real effects.
My breasts have become taller and fuller.
My lips are plumper.
My skin is smoother and more hydrated.
My hair has become more lush and curls have become very elastic, I really like it)
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever asked her for her health)))
About health. Several times I noticed just amazing things. For example, the video turned on itself and one of my problems was explained there.
Once I had a very bad headache and I had pills on the next seat in the car. Special. I donā€™t use them all the time. Just at the right moment, they magically fell out of the bag.
So the effect is not only energetic. Sometimes it comes to an understanding of what the problem is and what I can do about it in the real world.

20 Likes

Yes sir, so long as you have an established connection, ask her to charge your food ;)

Itā€™s a delicacy :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I was lucky enough to purchase Idunn a few days ago, and Iā€™m completely in love with her and the energy I feel from her. Sheā€™s so warm, so loving and so happy to help.

The outer beauty / youthing effects are CRAZY! I had already enjoyed such great results from the Sapien beauty fields, which I will continue to use, but as mentioned previously in the thread, this is something else. Absolutely incredible and I feel she is just getting started.

My inner beauty seems to be showing through more too. Iā€™m generally quite an introverted person. Since carrying Idunn with me people are so open and friendly. Everyone (strangers) seems to want to stop and chat, and so many people (young, old, male and female) give me huge smiles as they pass. Really warm, friendly smiles. Itā€™s wonderful.

I love everything about this and canā€™t wait to see how things progress. Iā€™ll wonā€™t ever let her go :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Hmmā€¦astral cafeā€¦. Maybe it will be a real thing here for us one day !!!

1 Like