If I have The Plasma Flaunt, should I buy Plasma skin also

Hello awesome people, I am a yoga teacher so on a budget :) LOVE Sapien so much.

Just bought Plasma Flaunt yesterday and was wondering
a) what 3 fields does it combine and,
b) should I buy plasma skin also

Whatever you awesome folks say! Thanks a bunch :0)

And if anyone wants free yoga sessions, it will be my big PLEASURE. If all of us shared our gifts freely, the world would be an even more beautiful place :)

6 Likes

I bought both!

I like the fields that address a lot of things at once but I also like the control of focusing on something specific. I think sometimes you get faster results with what you want that way.

I just got plasma glass skin so it’s too early for me to share results but I’m glad I got both fields

There’s somebody I believe her name is Lexi who just shared results from a year of listening and she looks awesome it inspired me

7 Likes

Thanks a bunch Jen! You are right, specific focus fields are great in getting targeted results.

Wishing you amazing results and many happy moments in 2023 :) Stay blessed

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Nona99 ! Blessings to you as well :green_heart:

2 Likes

Please share when you do! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

PF combines the 3 fields of the discontinued Plasma Protocol.

Since you’re on a budget and since you only recently purchased PF, why not use PF for a bit and see what it does for your skin? You can always buy Plasma Skin later.

(An aside: you might want to remove your email address from your post. This is a public forum, visible to anyone and anything that can find this URL, your email address is now visible to a broader audience than just this community. That might not be something you want. If forum friends want to contact you, in a little bit, your PM access will be turned on and we can reach you with the forum’s PM feature.)

3 Likes

Thank you so much WellBeing. And yes it makes sense to wait for a bit to see the results.

Also, will remove my email id. Didn’t realize that it was available to all + was just trying to do my bit for the world like Sapien does :)

Wishing you a beautiful year ahead with amazing results!

3 Likes

Dear Abro, would love to share but think we are not supposed to share these creations.

Else how will our star Sapien Medicine ever monetize? They already do so much for us.

But here’s what I can do - I send you strong positive vibes so you are able to buy it soon for yourself :) Hope that’s okay

2 Likes

I don’t want to speak for Abro but I think he meant share results :) like tell him what we experienced

2 Likes

My bad, of course Abro meant share results. Thanks Jen!

3 Likes

definitely haha just share your results

2 Likes

Will do Abro! Sorry for misunderstanding you earlier and wishing you stellar results :)

1 Like

Hi, Nona99!
welcome spiral pink

1 Like

Welcome, @Nona99. :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

Thank you Rosechalice, sending you tons of love and light :orange_heart: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

So sweet of you, Whatever02900. Stay beautiful always :gift_heart: :kissing_cat:

1 Like

Hi there,
I’ve had both fields for months and I’ve done some experiments where I only listen to plasma glass skin for a couple of weeks or I only listen to plasma flaunt for a couple of weeks as well as listen to both and this is what I say

Listen to plasma flaunt first for sometime (weeks to months) and then see how your skin looks. Wait for the detox period to clear over and then see how your skin looks as plasma flaunt really helps the skin.

If you still want more, then add plasma glass skin but until then just listen to plasma flaunt and monitor :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your advice @hotdogduck, really appreciate it!

Wishing you an amazing year ahead with lots of love and laughter :)

1 Like

Hey Abro, so I got super tempted and bought Plasma skin too. Don’t know which one is doing wonders - Plasma Skin or Flaunt but they its been less than a week and I can see a difference in my skin.

PLS save up and buy if you can :0) Loads of love and light

2 Likes

Jen, I bought it and omg, its amazing! Its been 3 days and I can see/feel a difference. Thanks for suggesting :kissing_cat:

2 Likes