If you are looking to feel good even with less sleep use the senescent cells removal field

Use this audio. I have not been very consistent in using this audio. Mind you I have S tier aging genetics. I used to feel insanely sluggish when I would sleep for 6 hours. But now? 6 or 6.5 hours of sleep I feel a lot better.

It doesn’t matter how “good” your aging genetics are, use this audio once in a while. You would be surprised at how many of these zombie cells you have in your body. Im turning 30 next year and still feel the cells being removed like no tomorrow.

Forgot to mention. Where I work, I’m always standing and moving. I used to feel a bit of a sluggish feeling when the shift is almost over but now this feeling is almost nonexistent. The only time I start to feel sluggish is when I sit in my couch winding down.

This field is best used before sleep or during sleep from what I can tell you. If you use it before going to work you might feel itchy all day. If you use it too much you might feel drained.

Please be mindful. Use however much you can handle.

17 Likes