Ignis Flos (New project of the upgraded Rus group) NFT: Testimonials

I have already received half of the documents in my case. The process has already started. And he cannot be stopped. So my case is settled :+1:

Some more results:

1. 2 times I managed to foresee events. And they happened with such precision that I even got a little scared. I did not use any predictive methods. And I didn’t even realize that these were messages about what would happen. Now I need to learn how to perceive messages from the surrounding space. Clues are everywhere.

2. We all have our own psychological trauma. And they rule us. The flower closes these holes. It takes years to work through these injuries. And the Flower heals them by itself. I really liked it. You start to take good care of yourself. It is like a big flower inside you that gives a lot of energy. You start to say a lot of kind words to yourself, you stop judging yourself. You start acting differently.

3. I began to see things as they really are. As if the masks were removed. Even in my actions, I also began to see the real reason why I did this.

23 Likes

You’re already the main witch of our accurate predictions in our group :))
you were an expert before the flower :yum:

19 Likes

The fact of the matter is that events took place with precision to every word. I was shocked. Predictive methods weren’t as accurate. It’s like you know exactly what they’ll tell you. And man says it word for word

19 Likes

Last night, I asked and really took one, very cool.
I was sitting, worried, I can’t do it, I can’t. Asked, help, burn this block and Bam… I’m calm.
I ask myself, can’t you still?
And there are no feelings in the soul… I can)))
I was just in shock))))

20 Likes

What if you combine the magic of fire, the first runic sign of the Elder Futhark, the crystal Septarian, which improves communication and teamwork in groups, and adds positivity? (Ignis Flos + Dragon of Wealth)
Next, just form clear ideas and get into the flow…

some products I want to evaluate in terms of a clear outcome… It’s really not enough for me to just “feel the energy in my body.”
All December it seemed to me that I was preparing for some serious scientific conference. And it had to be done quickly enough and with the highest possible quality.

I do not remember such resourcefulness since my student days. This December was literally scientific and esoteric. A huge amount of information, textbooks, articles, dialogues, debates, discussions and analysis.

It’s not just the desire to do things in a quality way. It is that very inspiration and resource flow that burns away all obstacles, adjusting all reality to the best possible version. This is one of the specific functions of the flower. Today was the ultimate deadline, as my huge desire was to turn in all the projects to the Captain before Christmas. And to face the holidays with no obligations behind my back.
The work is done. Special thanks to all the participants in all the groups.

I can’t appreciate the Dragon of Wealth in a “making a lot of money” perspective. I haven’t had it that long. And how it will relate to what I’ve been doing for a month - I don’t know yet. But I can say with certainty - the Dragon is beautiful. I have 2 Dragon tattoos on my body. And the surface of the body where these images are very responsive when I got the NFT.
And it feels great in conjunction with the Flower. It’s a real feeling…

everyone in my group, the tremendous functionality of the Flower is carried out in different situations. I was able to evaluate it so far from the position of “esoteric-scientific activity”

By the way, a little feedback from a colleague:
Thank you Flower for opening my eyes to the STOLP of destiny. I notice that difficult questions suddenly come to mind with answers.
I haven’t specifically practiced stopping the inner dialogue. But for about 1.5 years now, my head is empty. There are no intrusive thoughts there. And if they appear, I am like Scarlett O’Hara and say to myself - “I will think about it tomorrow”. And the thought process is immediately optimized.
Now all those answers I need come to the void. It is really unique
By the way, Flower is doing a host scan. So I gather. And it brings the host’s strengths to the surface first.I also noticed that some of my ancient goals began to come to reality. I had already forgotten about them. And then, just like that, they started to come true.
And before, those unrealized goals were eating up my energy.

Thank you all, and Merry Christmas.

28 Likes

As it was written above, old goals, dreams, already forgotten, which did not seem real, began to be realized.invisibility works automatically.a small intention, and some people and even situations are bypassed.but of course , all this is individual

18 Likes

I will share my impressions about working with a flower. At first, it was very pleasant for me to feel an energy boost when setting goals. That is, I chose the goal I wanted to achieve, then I was lifted up like a tsunami and carried to the point of realization. There was no fear, no barriers, there was only me and the goal, as well as the force that carried me. When I feel a barrier, I ask the flower to destroy it. And it’s starting to happen.
Also, the flower gives a lot of energy, so I do not recommend working with it at night, otherwise you will simply not fall asleep in such a rush. People around me show interest and desire to help me, take care of me. Many things begin to happen as if “by themselves”, as I request. When I go into stores, I see good discounts on the products I want to buy. Recently I bought some clothes, I also got some nice discounts, but this time at the desire of the sellers. I didn’t even ask them, they wanted to do it for me. Clients started contacting me and paying for my services. People started making gifts.
And there was an interesting case a couple of days ago. It is winter in our region and the air temperature is below -25*C. Walking down the street, I froze and asked the flower to fill me with energy and warm me up. It was like drinking mulled spice wine by the fireplace on a cold winter evening.
I’m happy to have and use it. :star_struck:
Thank you Dear Captain, I apreciate it. :gift_heart:
Merry Chrismas, Guys! :gift: :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

It took a little time to use a :hibiscus:Flower :hibiscus: and I wanted to share the effect of its presence in my life.

It is very difficult for me to force myself to set goals - my nature always resists this, so having a flower, I once again became convinced how important it is to always know what you want from life, what results you expect. :slightly_smiling_face: :fu:

This month I was twice (!!!) offered a job for a lot of money. This has never happened. That’s really never. And here as many as two times in a short period of time.

Yes, like any normal person, I want to be successful and have high income. But thinking about the fact that I want to make a lot of money, I forgot that I need to clearly formulate the criteria for what you want, so the first proposal did not suit me, because apart from the salary I didn’t like anything else in it - I don’t work anymore 10 years in the area where the proposal came from, and with the schedule that was offered.

The second proposal was interesting, but it came from a person with whom I had already worked somehow, but the experience was so negative that I decided that I didn’t want to repeat this for any money in the world.

I had to refuse … Although I still remember with regret the amounts that were offered …
The Flower showed me that everything is possible, you just need to clearly formulate the desired result for yourself.

And also, I wished to earn this month an amount that, as it seemed to me, was unrealistic to earn in the circumstances that were expected.
And the month was really difficult, but I was surprised to find that I had earned this amount and did not even notice it during a series of events. Moreover, it turned out that I was modest and it would not hurt me to wish twice as much :rofl:

In general, life with a flower requires a change of thinking and makes you think in more detail about your desires and goals.

What I wish for you too! :heart_eyes:

Happy Holidays! :hugs:

21 Likes

I see colleagues have left new reviews, I will also write my impressions, sorry, I do not speak English very well, so I use google translator

1.as soon as the Flower has acquired, the feeling of inner strength and fullness does not leave me
began to set ambitious, but achievable goals

2.the Flower perfectly grounds, not giving the opportunity to “fly somewhere in the clouds” and “look at the world with pink glasses”

1. with a Flower, it is absolutely indifferent to the opinions of others, full focus on yourself and your goals, but this does not mean that it makes you indifferent to other people, if necessary, you can always help them, the Flower does not limit this

2. the intuitive feeling has increased even more, you clearly understand what you need, what is false and imposed from the outside, perfectly helps to see the true nature of things

3. with the Flower, it is possible to choose the right direction of development, without wasting time and effort on unnecessary things that will in no way contribute to the achievement of your goals

4. sometimes makes you “invisible” thereby protecting you from the negative influences of others, and unfavorable situations

5. I also noticed that if you do something that does not correspond to your inner intention and your goals, then it becomes, to put it mildly, very uncomfortable, but this can only scare someone who is used to being in his comfort zone and does not want to change anything, the Flower has huge growing potential that will allow you to get out of the very “comfort zone”, especially if there is not so much comfort in it

18 Likes

I wrote this review for a week, and I still could not write and form it to the end.
If you do not like long reviews - do not read )))
Sorry for the mistakes, I’m nervous, but it really is a miracle.
Too many impressions. And sometimes it’s hard to isolate the main point ))
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Most people don’t tend to look into their fears, unlived emotional pain. We just embalm them. For me, the idea of positive thinking seemed like a kind of mask to myself. Constantly engaging in “I’m not hurt, I’m not scared, I’m not afraid of anything” affirmations is, to me, a lie and self-deception
We spend a huge amount of energy to keep this pain and emotional charges in the “invisible” zone. We just bury them in ourselves ))) :heart_decoration:

Imagine you have a rubber ball (emotional charges, fears, anxieties) and you need to make everyone and yourself included believe it’s gone!
And so you decide that the best way out is to hide it under water and keep it there. Do you feel the background effort you constantly have to put in to maintain this illusion of “I don’t have any fears”? :yum:
So there are two sides of the scale, on the one hand the mental effort to hold and suppress emotion, and on the other the probability of emotional pain that will be encountered if the “ball” comes to the surface :star_struck: :star_struck:

I distinguish several levels of fear for myself. I don’t rely on theory from books or courses:
Superficial, deep fears.

There are fears - these are the ones that strive to materialize in life. Because subconsciously we feel that holding and hiding such fears is much more energy-consuming. It’s easier to realize them in life and realize that this emotional pain/fear isn’t that big of a deal. And in practice it may turn out that the “ball” that we have so diligently held under water is just a “soap bubble”. And when the emotional situation is realized in life, the fear will dissipate itself and the brain will rejoice that it will no longer have to expend a lot of energy constantly hiding this fear "under water.

A personal example - it was wildly scary when I first manifested myself in the first chats, here on the forum. I was scared to write posts here on the forums, to participate in projects, to communicate with all of you. I was terrified. It was a real fear, chilling and eating up a lot of energy. And every time it felt like I was being doused with icy water, my heart pounding. With the appearance of Flower, I suddenly realized - the world hasn’t turned upside down, no one has eaten you, nothing that bad is happening at all.
Flower really helped me to understand how much resource was lurking behind this fear and how cool it is that one day you either take a step or provoke circumstances to plunge yourself into the realization of this fear… The flower burns out the base of the fear and leaves the most precious and resourceful state. :exploding_head:

But there are deep fears. They are panicky, deep. And our brain really thinks - that it’s better to die, just to avoid facing scary circumstances.

So, if they do not want to be realized, then why touch them at all? We are moving through life, developing and constantly striving to expand in our experience and living, and it so happens that one day this kind of fear can suddenly get in the way - it starts to really limit us and prevent us from going towards our interest, realization of our meanings and potentials.

And then such hidden emotions and fears can suddenly “inflame” and demand attention? The danger here is that if they suddenly become actualized, it’s like a submarine bomb effect.
Our flower shows the limitations, fears, and blocks that we encounter in life.
It begins to burn them out hard enough. All the centers in the body begin to burn out.
Without the Flower, I would have to surrender to fear in a “safe” environment. It’s like living your fears, encounters with the unknown or violent-aggressive through horror movies: deep down you know that you are safe now and you agree to voluntarily dive into a whirlpool of emotions, on the other hand, we already know that the brain essentially makes no difference whether one lives out their emotions in real life and situations or in an “illusionary” version. All of this is recorded as something that has already happened and there is a sort of therapeutic resetting effect with the Flower connection.
It’s a striking effect.

In this way, I can, in a safe environment, relive the horror of something that hypothetically feels as if it has already come to fruition. Flower burns out the negative emotion and nullifies the likelihood that such a “bomb” will explode in real life. It’s like releasing the pressure in a multicooker so it doesn’t burst in an emergency.

it allows you not to bury your head in the asphalt like an ostrich, hoping that everything “will” be okay, but to voluntarily neutralize your own internal horror movie.

Our lives are very short… For example, if there is fear or grief, in order to get back on your feet, you need to recognize and experience that panic scenario. Catch all the flurry of emotions, experiences, experiencing grief as an inevitable change.
And then by the “classic” option, we will inevitably get to the point of accepting and beginning a new phase of life, a “new spring.” The “classic” option can take several years of going to psychologists… The flower burns out the emotional charge. And saves years.
There’s no need to expend strength and energy to analyze fears and related situations.

It’s not the situation that we’re afraid of, it’s how we’re going to “die and be born.”
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you and Merry Christmas to all :clinking_glasses:

23 Likes

Hello:)! Can you please expand on this for a novice? What are you doing to activate or integrate the flower? How does one “switch it on” or tune into it?
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi. The setting is automatic upon purchase. As soon as I paid for the Flower, the heat immediately went.

Then for 2-3 weeks you tune in to the flower through its image. I downloaded it to my phone.

And that’s all.

The flower first scans the person itself. And it will pull your strongest qualities into reality. You will feel powerful confidence immediately. And a strong desire for your goal. Even if something does not work out, the Flower will not let you stop.

Set goals, tell these goals to the Flower. And he will lead you to them

You can turn on invisibility upon request. If you want to be alone or not to be noticed by the evil boss.

When driving a car or when crossing the road, you do not need to turn on the invisibility.

The rest of the Flower functions are described in detail in the first post of this topic.

But there are also surprises from the Captain. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Everything will open up over time :blush:

Ask questions if you have any :slightly_smiling_face:

For me, the Flower is the most successful purchase. It is like a foundation on which you can lay anything. Excellent grounding and stability. Choose any goal and he will lead you to it. Maybe it’s money, maybe it’s a career, maybe it’s spiritual or some kind of craft. Any target. :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

Hello, colleagues no at this time and I will try to answer your question
There is no need for any special ritual for attunement. The fields and effects begin to act on the wearer automatically.
It is inherent and enabled a great functionality, and what part of this functionality will reveal the owner - it depends only on him
Fire is the most sacred of all the elements. Many lamps can be lit from fire and its number will not decrease. This is the element of passion, creativity, purification, and transformation. Everything that comes into contact with the flower changes. That’s one of its ideas.
Do you have goals and desires? The flower will help you open up possibilities, but will you take advantage of them :))
The flower is a fire in your soul, it is a fiery help in any of your endeavors

19 Likes

Those who have a flower - a reminder: do not forget to make the most important wish on the shortest summer night

the flower reveals its full potential and power once a year

(yes Captain, we remember that. Thank you again for this miracle) :fire:

17 Likes

:sparkles: Wow! It’s an amazing coincidence then that a rare planetary alignment will be happening at the same time.

Space.com – 23 Jun 22

Rare alignment of 5 planets peaks Friday as crescent moon joins the parade

A must-see! Such a planetary alignment will not happen again until 2040.

Kudos to those who were able to acquire that beautiful gem! Tomorrow seems like it will be “out of this world” :clinking_glasses:

13 Likes

@Ugninis Thank you for the reminder! :purple_heart:

Any particular time that will be the most beneficial?

6 Likes

We have slightly different time zones, I gave that answer to a mutual friend of ours in private
lol

Speaking of myself - I have a magical night out with friends tomorrow, I think it would be the perfect time :grin: :pray: :fire: :fire:

8 Likes

@Ugninis Haha… ok, thanks. Though, I just checked and the summer solstice was June 21 (longest day which means shortest night)

I think this got missed…? Or I’m not understanding this?

6 Likes

I don’t fully understand it myself, but in the Baltic region - the fiery fern flower will be looked for exactly tomorrow night
lol

and according to my country’s traditions, tomorrow is the Feast of John.
That’s why I advised you to listen to yourself - I think you can clearly feel the fire element

9 Likes

@UgniS Oh I see. Thank you for clearing that up. So, June 23 evening will be the best time. Yes, I will mediate with it and feel what comes up besides the heat. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you!! :purple_heart:

7 Likes