Ignis Flos (New project of the upgraded Rus group) NFT: Testimonials

By the way, someone who just recently received this flower describes it as “the best integrator of the Captain’s fields and the great flow of different energies emanating from different NFTs”

lol
(I hope she describes it publicly)

wishing for the fulfillment of your most cherished dreams! :pray: :fire:

10 Likes

I didn’t notice this but then again I wasn’t paying attention. I carry a few on me so hard to tell. Will pay more attention now

Thanks! Wishing the same to you. May your wishes and dreams get fulfilled. :white_flower:

7 Likes

According to Slavic beliefs, the fern blooms only for a moment, on the night before Ivan Kupala (on June 24 [July 7]); it is very difficult to pluck the flower, especially since the evil spirit prevents this in every possible way and intimidates a person, in some cases depriving him of reason, speech, memory.
We will have Ivan Kupala Night on July 6. At this time, you can also pay attention.

9 Likes

According to Baltic traditions, it blossoms from June 22 to 24, in that interval
So it’s going to happen. Soon

it happens once a year anyway. Don’t miss out :grin: :white_flower: :fire:

12 Likes

it’s the protection of the flower that works, not the evil spirit. great energy requires great responsibility and sacrifice.

5 Likes

I just made a deal to buy this on Friday! I feel so drawn to this field. Something tells me it’s going to get me where I need to be in life. I have been at a crossroads for too long, not knowing which way to take.

I am super excited!

9 Likes

Prem, I can’t insist, but if you don’t mind me asking you to describe its effects
You so accurately described its effects in the first days that I was struck by all the subtleties and dynamics of how it unfolded in you. I personally have not experienced such effects

The same effects were analyzed by a colleague of mine, unfortunately he is not on the forum lately.

The flower will grow with you. The principle of gradual growth.

12 Likes

OK, Ugnis. Please let me put my thoughts together. I do owe her that. She is truly Amazing.
Congratulations @Gnosticmedic27 for being one of the fortunate ones to acquire her!

9 Likes

Thank you! Excited to describe my experience one day. How many copies exist? I heard it’s rare.

9 Likes

She should be slowly heating you up now, no?
Just speaking of her and turning my attention towards her starts the heating in my belly! Lol!

9 Likes

Most of the owners are not on the forum

they got it, and went off into their world. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yes I have the pic and I do feel it’s fire! Subtle yet powerful. Gradual.

7 Likes

That’s so interesting! Lol

8 Likes

Yes, it was the second Russian group, they got it, and went off to their other esoteric forums.
For some, this flower was a necessity. :grin:

11 Likes

I wonder if the “fire power” from Mario Bros. Is based on this. LOL

5 Likes

I wrote this to Ugnis in a PM right after I got her in May:

Premintarsia

May 15

I played the Blueprint of Life while consciously inviting and integrating Ignis Flos into my bodies and energy systems this morning. Mao had made a comment that he uses this technique to further bond with NFTs. I like this method, as well as communicating directly with the intelligence within the NFT creation.

I am also re-reading the thread for Ignis Flos, and I watched her video on YouTube. The video was quite emotional for me. She likes that video very much and presented through it even further. I subscribed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ignis Flos is being very gentle with me so far, and only has me on a slow simmer! She woke me throughout the night with her warmth, but I quickly fell back to sleep. There are numerous energetic adjustments within my physical body that I am feeling. I will return to the thread now and read some more.

14 Likes

I don’t know.
But next year, mark the day of the shortest night (on your calendar so you don’t forget)
I’ll remind though.

lol

8 Likes

Yeah thanks. I saw that I just missed it this year! :pensive:

7 Likes

I also believe that Ignis is helping me to integrate the energies of my huge NFT family.
This Fire Flower has an intelligence to her, not unlike Skull. I have both and they seem to quite like one another!

13 Likes

it is true…

10 Likes