I'm a little terrified how strong the old attract love audio works

So I had a friend who I completely broke it off with back in December. The one time i say no to him for hanging out with him he said I’m unreliable and such. Called my mom and sister worthless souls. This guy is in his 50s and he acts like this enlightened guru. Claims he can directly talk to God and such. To give more background I told him that i wasnt going to see him on a certain day. I clearly told him that my relative has brain cancer and she might die soon. He got all mad about how I should help him with his groceries and then see my relative…
But anyways. I remember using the love audio 3 months ago, he still tried to call me, of course I had him blocked but he left a voicemail. Started using love audio again and then here he is again sending me a voicemail to be friends again…

I made it very clear to him that I dont want to be friends with him again. Especially when he acts like a fake guru. He is aware of subs and frequencies. So now I remember why I stopped using the love audio.

Anyone else get experiences like this? I wish Tmobile would block voicemails to when one blocks someone’s number…

10 Likes

Use this for your friend…
https://youtu.be/dltWno9TSB8

25 Likes

I was about to recommend that.
Thanks man

27 Likes

Thank you. One question. I have an intention to only cut him off and not anyone else. When I set an intention like that will the video work like that? Love video sure as hell gave me unwanted results.

2 Likes

The audio knows perfectly which one(s) to cut but yes, you can set if you want to be “sure”. I sometimes say something simplistic like “cut off anything negative”.
Michael is said to help with those cutting processes too btw. You can use it along.

5 Likes

Would the other person I’m cutting off in this method feel something is wrong? Love video should never bring someone toxic back in life but somehow it is doing that

3 Likes

Not directly feeling, but indirectly yes, for sure. That is, through his/her “other selves”.

As for the love part… I’m actually myself confused about that lol (about other drawbacks of love, let’s say) but Sapien love fields won’t harm you per se. On the contrary!

4 Likes

At this point I dont care what the cost is. I simply want him to leave me alone for good and if he attempts to contact me, he should get some energy that harms him instead. Normally I dont wish harm on another person but goodness…it has been almost 9 months. One should know that they were serious. Like when I say I don’t want to see you again I actually mean it unlike most people…

Tells me how I have my family grabbing my balls meanwhile he is trying to fo the same. One time he thought I was trying to dominate him when I don’t even care to do that to anyone. Unless I’m the boss of someone at work…

2 Likes

You should be fine, as said above, with the cord cutter and Michael (as Samurai often says, nobody/no energy is idiotic enough to mess with Michael). Soul/core restoration, if you can. The classical combo in sum.

Some mantra meditations (from Dreamweaver’s channel) may also help.

2 Likes

Dream I do want to know one thing for sure. For anyone having the same issue as me, how often should we use that etheric cord cutter video? On top of that what effect does the negative person or entity feel when they try to contact you again? I want the universe to work with me in some way that in which wherever I go, he cannot go there for some reason. Kind of like a resistance block for him to reach me in some way.

Good example. during month of Ramadan I go to the mosque usually and I have no desire to see him in any shape or form.

2 Likes

I’m not certain, but perhaps the shielding item might help with that.

From the description:

Aura of Fear: The name is a little bit over-dramatic perhaps, but it really will cause anyone looking for a victim to think twice about picking you. You will suddenly seem dangerous for some reason, regardless of your physical size or true danger, and the would be attacker or criminal will feel increasingly uncomfortable and wish to go away from you. This is a measured effect, so that if a person is likely to attack from fear, they will simply feel uncomfortable, but extremely so!

Negative Entities Stay Away

Aside from helping people with ill intentions avoid you it is geared to keep negative entities of all kinds away.

Edit: Justice For All might help as well.

12 Likes

Dude. Are you like looking into my soul or something? I actually needed this. 2 nights ago I got into a car accident that wasn’t my fault and the cop let the woman slide. He didn’t give either of us a citation. One shouldn’t have to pay for damages that aren’t even their fault. Gah…I will give this field a chance for sure. Let’s really see what this does…

8 Likes

I wish that same thing about my phone provider.

I stopped using it too. Guess I don’t like seeing the way certain people “love”. No offense to Sapien Med. I’m sure I’d love listening to it while with the right person/people.

4 Likes

Wow. I’m not the only one experiencing this? What I find interesting is that when i was friends with him he wanted more of my time when i would use the love audio. So strange i tell you…but when i didnt things were more on the normal side

5 Likes

You are not alone buddy. I listen to it daily, and I noticed that I have like 30 phone calls a day from all kind of people, some are friends, but some are just random acquaintances. I was wondering what the hell is going on lol. I guess now I know.

I’m looping very often Cord cutter, for like hour or more and I had only positive results.

4 Likes

I remember having a moment of weakness once, only for a moment, where I longed for someone not good for me from my past to be in contact with me again. Though I hadn’t heard from this person in many months or more, a few minutes later I got a text from them. I was wearing the Glory tag at the time.

4 Likes

Oh my those love audios are so powerful i dont listen to them often but when i do even just a couple of times and go out looking like a gremlin sometimes not even showered just to buy something and i swear i can see and feel EVERY MAN young old in car sitting whatever looking at me some even turn around to keep looking haha its so awkward it makes me look at my clothes to see if maybe im showing something i shouldnt or what. Seriously. Every time.

8 Likes

For me, when I used the audio this year, it kept attracting my ex wife back to me…and it seemed liked she was the ONLY person this audio worked on. She’d make attempts to get closer to me again, we would begin to reconnect and then around a week or two after I stopped playing the audio, we would begin to drift apart once again.

5 Likes

How many times you guys loop this field?
I am having sense like you loop this more than 3 times, and therefore it attracting all types of love, wanted and unwanted.
I only play it 2-3 times and never experienced nothing as unwanted kind of love

1 Like

Here is the hilarious part. I only use the old attract love video once a day. From what I remember Sapien said use it only once a day to. See how scary even once a day does to me?