I'm an old friend of DreamWeaver

Some people here might recognise my nickname, I’ve known DW since the good old days on the Xtreme Mind forum. It took me a while to track down this website, but it should be interesting to see how it goes.

I have a question, is there a forum here to sell items, this item I want to sell is an original DWer Eternity ring?

Thanks for all your help!
PleiadianHealer

39 Likes

Click on “new” in the top right. And you can post a topic about your item.

I could almost swear I remember seeing your username before. Years ago but I can’t remember where. I’ve been following his work since 2017. Right about 5 years to the month. So I’m a newb to some I’m sure and a veteran to others.

Nice you have you here. Welcome. Or welcome back.

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Yes you can post in here to sell your ring!

11 Likes

Yes I know your username from the past. I first joined the Extreme Mind forum, where DW first came out and started to sell his items, that was back in 2006, then the forum fell apart around 2012. Then I followed DW and joined his own forum, I forget the name, and then that one, after a while fell apart. Then I gave up to some extent. Now I decided to come back and see how this forum comes along. I just found the “classifed” area and now I realize I can sell things there. So thanks for all your tips!

PH

12 Likes

Thank you for the welcome! I see now where you can post items to sell.

PH

4 Likes

welcome-fireflies

6 Likes

Very warm welcome.
Nice to see the “oldies” staying in touch

9 Likes

@PleiadianHealer Welcome to the forum! Yes, I recognize you since I was a newbie on the XM forum before it was taken down and you have been helpful to other members there, including me. I recall your thread there on the Gentle Way by Tom Moore and I used the Most Benevolent Outcome prayers (MBOs and BPs) which I learned there up to this day, since many of them worked for me surprisingly. Thanks for that thread of yours. :point_up_2:

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @PleiadianHealer
I also remember you from the XM days. It was a whole new world to me back then and XM was a pretty rough and tumble place as I recall - at least to me, lol. I also remember you were very kind and helpful to people and recommended many different things. I loved researching the things you posted about and learned a lot as a result.
I also recall you having some pretty lively discussions with Mr GT - and others :grinning:
It’s nice to see you here.

5 Likes

Omg its PleiadianHealer…jeez I thought you, nevermind. Happy to see you again, almost a decade. Where ya been? The community has grown a lot since the old forum

6 Likes

Hi @PleiadianHealer welcome to our awesome Forum! :smiley:

4 Likes

Good to see you got so much out of my post’s on that old forum. I should start another MBO thread here and see how many people benefit from it. MBO’s, for those who don’t know, are requests to your guardian angel for help with everything. I have been saying these MBO’s for about 17 years now, I still say them daily, and will probably never stop.

It’s so good to see some of the folks from the old days around here!

PH

16 Likes

Rough and tumble is right, that old forum could be explosive sometimes…lol.
I still miss it though, I spent 6 years there, and learned so much.
It’s good to see you here and holy cow, I sure don’t miss Mr. Greentea…lol.

3 Likes

I don’t remember what the heck i called myself back then. I only remember that you were very kind to me.
cat-cute

4 Likes

I’m not dead yet…lol. I’m still kicking. I just decided to move on from the usual forums that discuss pendants and so forth. I just remain in the background now, and still read but don’t participate that much. Good to see the old folks still kicking things here.

PH

2 Likes

I mentioned these MBOs and BPs with some links in response to a thread about prayers to guardian angels which was started by another member here. It was a long time ago.

1 Like

Oh thank you for the compliment! I did try to help so many there, even though some took it the wrong way. It was fun though I Never gave up.

It’s good to see you here, I hope we have many more discussions.

PH

2 Likes

That would be dope! Love to see it

3 Likes

I count myself amongst those who learned of and use MBO’s from your posts on the old-but-post-XM forum.

1 Like

Yes, please! cats-cheerleader

5 Likes