I'm falling apart

Please don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Allow yourself to learn with ease & joy. At the surface of life most people consider me as a big failure. I don"t mind, i know who i am and i know my qualities even though they mostly aren’t appreciated. To Iive in harmony with life itself within the cycles of life takes a very refined you & system. We aren’t learned this in the society cause the matrix want us to consume & achieve. Don’t pay too much attention to what people saying. If you live from your heart you will be completely happy even without unfulfilled desires etc. Then you can choose if you want to do something or not and what you want to do or what is still needed to evolve.

Yes grounding makes you feel safe,secure & confident! You will feel good for no reason when you’re grounded. Once you feel this you will mostly do the right things in life. Things that are needed, not what you want as a person.

3 Likes

I just seen this thread and all the helpful and loving advice here made me emotional and grateful to be here once again.

Much love guys. And @Lemonade you got this :mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

same feeling I got from this thread!

@Lemonade I send you my best wishes, I also recommend buying some of the NFTs that are targeted towards cultivation. I recommend Immortal Dream Sutra if you have the finances for it. It will be life changing and things will unfold from there.

Attraction can also be something you focus on. I highly recommend the Flow of Opportunities / Contentment on the Sapient Wellness channel.

4 Likes

Falling apart is a new step towards rebuilding yourself. All the comments pretty much guided you, so up to you to take the conscious will to structure your path head on.

You have it all under control. :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you @RobbyHa for your support, it’s time for me to step up and take your advice :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Star :’)

1 Like

Thank you Desiree for your kind wishes :heart:
As I mentioned above, we have here restrictions to do any kind of transaction in USD currency, so I hope I get out of here as soon as possible to pursue my dream life and break the chains.

Thank you Mikoustic :’) :heart:

1 Like