I'm waiting for the advanced healing Tag

To buy it for my mother. The eternity tag is out of my price range to give to my mother, so the advanced healing (assuming it will be the same price as before) is the one for her.

1 Like

Hi @torvic

I don’t know how old your mom is or what her health issues may be but maybe you might be interested in getter her the A.P.E tag instead as it has many sub fields in it that you mother will benefit from in the long run well into her old age.

During custom orders week I ordered the A.P.E field and the Happiness & Joy field and had these two secretly embedded onto my mom’s favourite opal lite pendant. My mother is totally dependant on me for all her needs, she is a frail 79 year old lady. I sometimes get the sense that our roles are reversing, I am becoming the mother and she is very slightly starting to behave like a child with her stubbornness and little tantrums here and there :roll_eyes: In her hay day my mom was of average height but with old age and because of very bad osteoporosis causing her back to curve over my mom’s height has shrunken considerably!. I am the shortest in the family only 4 ft 11 inches and when I hug my mom she fits under my chin!!!

Two weeks after having the two fields embedded on her pendant our family’s worst nightmare came true my mom fell landing on her hip. In a way “we” as her children and also all her siblings may have contributed to her fall by constantly worrying about her and consistently telling her “don’t rush, watch where you are walking, don’t lift anything heavy, be careful of this or that etc!!!” So you can imagine what thoughts were running through everyone’s minds while we waited for the ambulance to arrive. All of this was being relayed to us across country by my sister whom my mom was visiting at the time of her fall. Side story - Two and a half years ago my mom fell out of her sister’s 4x4 landcruiser, the pickup was parked at an angle and my mom leaned out to close the door but because of her tiny size she over reached and landed up falling out the vehicle landing on her shoulder and snapping both bones in her left arm two inches below her shoulder and also at the same time fracturing her pelvis. Unfortunately we don’t have a decent hospital where mom and I live so she had to be medivac’d to the capital city a 1000km away to have a plate fitted on her arm. It was after this fall that I resigned from my job and moved across country to be closer to my mom. We all knew this was the first of many such events and I wanted to be with her on the next medical flight and not be driving like a crazy lady across country from the opposite direction.

Except guess what when she had her second fall she was still across country visiting my sister!! On this occasion it turns out my mom was a very lucky lady! She sustained a minor fracture on her left hip and cracked the side of her foot about an inch down from her little toe. It was bumping her foot on the slightly raised cement floor that caused her fall.

My mom was given strict instructions to remain in bed for six weeks to allow her bones to knit. She of course ignored this and insisted on holding onto my sisters hands and shuffling to the loo and shower. Her words to us all was something along the lines of “you can all go and stand on your heads for I care but there is no way in hell that I am going to use a bed pan or wear an adult diaper!!” Exactly what she told us two and a half years ago when she had her other fall!

Thanks to the A.P.E. field four weeks after her second fall my mom was walking around on her own!
I believe the shielding sub field protected my mom when she fell, the healing sub field (500%) helped her recover quickly, I’m sure the strength and stamina sub fields also played their part in her speedy recovery. She wears her pendant during the day and takes it off at night. I have no regrets in getting her this field and find it comforting to know that she is benefiting from wearing it.

12 Likes

A.P.E isn’t available either, however :frowning:

I wish they would tell us if they are changing them or permanently gone. After all we are the customers that want to buy. Just like Quadible Intregrity I was all set to order their toothpaste and liquid minerals as I know they were the best and poof they are gone off website and no way of reaching out to them.

Thanks for the great story :slightly_smiling_face:

I have the APE and use it myself everyday because I’m working out and doing some energy work. I also have a shielding tag. I should have bought my mom the advanced healing tag when it was available. I’m kicking myself for that but will do as soon as it is available. I will soon buy the eternity tag for myself and then I might give her my A.P.E if the advanced healing is not available then.

My former GF bought the advanced healing two or three months ago and has reversed many of her problems. It has been a true gift.

Thanks for the taking the time to write your story.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I am sure DW and Sammy G will eventually get round to adding it back

2 Likes

What a lovely story
Thank you so much
:innocent:

1 Like