Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

quick working field,

Last night, I looped brain audios and Imaginarium Divine while sleeping and had a vivid dream about being in a classroom and learning. In the dream, someone’s alarm went off, startlingly close to me. The owner was absent, and I didn’t want to search through their belongings. I pointed out the vibrating alarm, and another person found and turned it off. While doing so, they asked, “So how are you going to wow everyone? What will you ask or say?” to which I replied, “I don’t even know.” After they said, “Ah, there, it’s done,” I continued to hear the alarm. About a minute later, I woke up and realized it was my own alarm. Interestingly, my subconscious and conscious minds seemed to have blended in the dream. The classroom setting in the dream might relate to my subconscious being engaged with the brain audios I had played while sleeping.

10 Likes

Tested this last night before bed (so like 3am). I fell asleep at some point during the field but only played it one time to feel it out. It was very relaxing and I eventually fell asleep during my attempt at an active meditation.

I woke up with my body on fire at around 6 or 7am. I was generating so much heat, mainly in my head, back and stomach. It wasn’t painful or anything but it was definitely not a typical overheating.

I was also told a word I couldn’t remember earlier in the day as soon as I opened my eyes so that was cool. The word was caulking though I know that’s not really relevant but it made me laugh since it came out on nowhere.

Dreams were also very vivid though I can’t remember them right now. I do remember thinking that they were important and I should try to commit them to memory. I still have vague images in my mind now but they aren’t clear enough to write down.

2 Likes

Was it fun?

If so, before bed, play SLR 3.0, and then sleep with Astral Viber on loop all night.

1 Like

@Alkul The dream? I’d say so but even my nightmares are amusing :joy:

1 Like

Then astral viber all night will be your kind of jam. I can promise you that much.

2 Likes

I’ll give it a try at some point this week! Thanks for the recommendation!

2 Likes

Don´t sleep on this one.

2 Likes

We didn’t do this because we like you. We did this because…we are you.

2 Likes

Undelete this, this is good.

3 Likes