Imagination Saves Lives (Success Story) (Part 1 +2 )

Hey everyone,
SovSub here.
I shared a success story of a friend of mine on reddit and people seemed to like it, so I thought I would post it here too. Now, I would post part 1 and 2 of this success story. Part 1 is the original story of my friend and part 2 is my own success story which happened just about an hour after I posted part 1 on reddit.

Part 1:

(I wrote this on the 21st October of 2021, and edited it today on the 21/01/2022)

This one does not involve me, but a friend of mine

Exactly 15 days ago she came to me and said “I have this older friend of mine, and he is struggling with life in general. Now he told me that the doctors found a tumor in his back, as large as a lung and they say they can’t do anything about it because chemo didn’t work and it is too large to remove it through surgery”

She knows about manifesting and so I asked her if she was going to do something about it. She told me she knows it would be the right thing to do, but she is reluctant because she feels like it is not her right to decide who is going to live or not.

I explained to her that this is exactly what we are here to do, to help ourselves and others by using the Law and thus proving that this is reality is as much a dream as the experiences we make when our body is asleep.

The discussion went back and forth and she told me she knew that it was the right thing to do, it is just that she doesn’t feel good about it. Alright, I let that be and I didn’t talk about that again. She also told me that this man had cancer before and a multitude of other health issues and that last time the doctors could remove the tumor through chemotherapy but now they discovered this other tumor which was as large as a lung.

Today she came to me and said “You know what happened, Sov?” “What happened?” “You remember that guy with the tumor?” “Yes” “Well, today he told me that he went to the doctor again and he told him this tumor, which was so large, has shrunk to the size of a little pearl and they can easily remove it now with a little surgery”

I said, “What did you do?” Because we talked about it and I gave her this healing subliminal for this purpose. “Did you use the sub?” She said “Nope” “Then what did you do?” “I simply imagined that he told me the cancer was gone and in my mind, I replied to him “No problem, pal” That’s it. I did this once.”

She even said that this happened somehow automatically. She didn’t have to sit down and imagine something, the imaginal scene came up on its own just when he told her about his situation.

And here, a tumor, the size of a lung(!) radically shrunk down to the size of a pearl completely spontaneously, as someone might think. But it is no accident at all.

One time and that is it. She didn’t even use the subliminal.

I asked her again and she said there were about 2-3 weeks between these two doctor visits. So this giant tumor shrunk in less than 3 weeks. Let that sink in.

She also told me that he told her that the doctors gave him no more than a few months to live.

He would probably be dead by now (21/01/2022) if she didn’t use her imagination.

I wonder how many people’s lives could be saved if this was common knowledge. To completely discard the facts and solely focus on the desired outcome.

Anyway, I hope this story serves to remind all of us, including me, to never underestimate the fact that imagination is omnipotent and always fulfilling our commands. I am quite positive that Neville would have quoted this story a lot in his lectures since it is so marvelous.

My friend told me that this experience shocked her. She always had these silent doubts about manifesting and desired an experience that was so profound that she would never forget and always refer to when doubt crept into her mind about what is possible and what is impossible.

So if she didn’t imagine him healthy, which took merely a few seconds, this man would very likely be dead by now. The doctors said he will probably die before spring.

Part 2:

A few hours ago I posted this success story titled “Imagination Saves Lives”

This story happened very shortly after that and is another example of imagination working in a life-and-death situation.

There is this buddy of mine on a certain social media app that I talk to from time to time (I don’t know him personally) and a while ago he said that he is hospitalized because of Covid. And since then, neither I nor anyone else heard of him again. That was on the 27th of December last year. Weeks went by and I got concerned because I haven’t heard from him again and I messaged him and he didn’t answer. The others also said that they haven’t heard of him again and they were concerned. So he didn’t answer my message and after a while, I imagined seeing him replying to my message. This was 4 days ago, on the 17th of January.

Now, today I shared this success story on reddit describing how this one friend of mine healed someone’s terminal cancer by a simple short imaginal scene. Just about 1 hour after I posted that story, he replied, greeting me the same way I previously imagined. In his message, he told me that he got out of his coma just this morning and he has to catch up with what happened while he was gone.

What really intrigues me is that this happens in a time when I felt like I couldn’t manifest at all. I tried to manifest multiple things and it just seemed like nothing was working and I was stuck. So when I imagined him replying to my message, I didn’t really feel that it was going to work. To be honest, I thought he was already dead when I did that and that my silly imagining wouldn’t do anything.

How wrong I was.

The irony is that I originally posted Part 1 that day to cheer me up because I felt like manifesting wasn’t really working for me lately, and then Part 2 happened.

21 Likes

What lovely stories :slight_smile:

The best thing we can ever do for others is knowing them as whole :slight_smile:

Good idea for the email by the way! I’m going to use similar things in the future.

3 Likes

You are awesome and I love hearing your experiences. Your channel on YT is great too, thank you so much.

3 Likes

Imagination IS A Powerful Tool.

Thank You for Sharing.